Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You fucked the game

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12

You fucked the game

The O+1, O+2 gear fucked the whole game.

I made a short calculation for Admiral to be promoted from Orange to Orange +2.

She needs 31166 grand arena coins. With 34/h this is about 38 days just for 1 hero.

What is this if no pure shit?

We wanted to be able to try different setups and now we can't build even one decent setup.

Of course if someone spends a lot of money he will be able to go to O+2. But there will be no competition, very few people will spend that kind of money.

Shame on you UCool. You fucked the whole game. Your game designer is a pure idiot, you will loose far more money than what you expect to get.

At least make these items available with Dragon coins. Otherwise the game is over.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    Orange+3, O+4, O+5, and Red are coming next week! I cant wait! Thanks ucool

Ucool is love. Ucool is life.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Ucool needs money to pay for their lawyers lol
    Member of Art of War

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar
    Good laugh
    Server 30
    Guild: VIP.KOR
    Level: 100

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Pretty much. Over a month of GA for one hero, not being able to use those coins to finish Ancient Protector or Sword Master Legendary, or use premium currency that costs real world money.

Fuck that shit.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Problem is we need grand coin to redeem grand arena hero too! Wtf?!

Because every single player is still redeeming heroes in the GA and saving up for sword master quest at this point. Every single one, with no exceptions. There are no players that already have it all done and were wondering when something would come along to make GA relevant again.
    Server 58 - Leader of Game☆Over guild

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Mystara's Avatar
    Ucool is love. Ucool is life.

Embrace it.
    http://forum.ucool.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30906&dateline=141327  9605

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I hate to be that guy Andy but just last week I 5 starred my fd. Giving me fd DM cw ih eb all at 5 star. Also done the Sm legendary and I was starting to save grand arena points as Ap and the others didn't seem worthwhile.

if you added more gameplay content and ways to get new gear would be ok, but this is pure greed

anyway if you analize this game, the main goal is grinding to nausea to be top of arenas, but the ppl who are top of arenas have all maxed after paying and the rewards dont mean a shit....

Quote Originally Posted by Alainpp67 View Post
    I hate to be that guy Andy but just last week I 5 starred my fd. Giving me fd DM cw ih eb all at 5 star. Also done the Sm legendary and I was starting to save grand arena points as Ap and the others didn't seem worthwhile.
    I was just being sarcastic ��
    I'm in the same boat as you, and happy to have something to do with my GA coins again.
    Server 58 - Leader of Game☆Over guild

Your ga coins are nothing if you make the calculations. A solution is to adjust gear prices, a good idea is by half.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I don't know how many of ye play these games but I'm number 1 in arena and I don't even have a monthly card,imagine these people who spent 5k for VIP15 to have low VIPs own arena,this is just giving them a head start which sucks but if your playing for free then just shut up and play it free,try playing games like game of war for free and you literally be destroyed every single day,if ya don't believe spenders have the right to dominate this game then your an idiot

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Godsend View Post
    I don't know how many of ye play these games but I'm number 1 in arena and I don't even have a monthly card,imagine these people who spent 5k for VIP15 to have low VIPs own arena,this is just giving them a head start which sucks but if your playing for free then just shut up and play it free,try playing games like game of war for free and you literally be destroyed every single day,if ya don't believe spenders have the right to dominate this game then your an idiot
    THIS.

I'm not VIP 14 for fun. I enjoy this game, but this mistake is enough to make me stop spending money.

Even Blizzard wipes arena points before putting gear upgrades on the arena vendors. How can UCool not know how to properly run a game?
    ------------------------------
    Server: 25 (Savage One)
    Level: 96
    Highest Arena Rank: 1
    Highest Grand Arena Rank: 1
    Member of the 55k team club
    VIP 15