Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: You fucked the game

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Metatron Archangel View Post
    THIS.

I'm not VIP 14 for fun. I enjoy this game, but this mistake is enough to make me stop spending money.

Even Blizzard wipes arena points before putting gear upgrades on the arena vendors. How can UCool not know how to properly run a game?
    I feel for the spenders cause ye are the reason this game is alive today but trying to explain these things to free players is like talking to a wall,new gear is out a few days and already threads I want the gear shit,if ya want it then pay for it or wait till it's free like every other free player will have to do

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I wish I could pay for it. 4 resets on godfather and ONE new item I can't even use lol

That's why they screwed up so bad. They put 3 slots for new items on GA vendor for people to buy for free with the thousands of coins they had saved up because they didn't buy anything for months and months.

Now their Arena teams are O+2 and they didn't pay a dime for it. Meanwhile I pay thousands of dollars total and can't even buy one item I need after spending a couple thousand gems to hope one appears on a vendor? Something very very wrong here.
    ------------------------------
    Server: 25 (Savage One)
    Level: 96
    Highest Arena Rank: 1
    Highest Grand Arena Rank: 1
    Member of the 55k team club
    VIP 15

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    You will catch them in a few days, stop crying. I am a vip5 and my calculations show that i need 35 days for upgrading just 1 hero to o+2. There will be no competition, thats the problem. If you just want to buy your wins, ok. You do not play, just pay.

You must have an advantage but not so big in order to enjoy the game and believe that you have skills. What you dont understand?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    It's the only game I know of that f2p players can even get to the high levels let one win so free players have nothing to complain about where the people who paid there wages got screwed,cruel game indeed

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    The O+1, O+2 gear fucked the whole game.

Shame on you UCool. You fucked the whole game. Your game designer is a pure idiot, you will loose far more money than what you expect to get.
    Couldn't agree with you more. This game is toast.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    I quit two days ago.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecasualoblivion View Post
    I quit two days ago.
    Yet you still here )) Tell me why?)

I had 12k ga points by the time they implemented o1 and 2. I spent it all on getting my Mach to 5/5 o1, and had to use 1500 gems from my savings. It gave me a place in arena top 5, and it's ok with me.

Sure, I cannot get to top1 on a daily basis anymore, but I spent way less than 1st guy and still having fun.

The main problem of this game is not 2 weeks of pay-to-play game (chapter 15 is in 12 days), it just became boring.

Hard crusade was last fun. It lasted for 2 days. Than everyone had new setup and the fun was gone.

Arena is boring, and grand arena is no better. 3 cookie cutter teams, 10 luxury cards and 2 tries to kill anyone.

Trials are super boring, that last event was like a curse (4 days in a row, 15 trials, damn). Portals are only good till you get the quest reward.

Chat is usually dead. There is not much to discuss at lvl 90.

Guys from China got it and made real time PVP with banned cards, so it's always smtn new. Rest of the content is just to make that part work as far as I see.

If Ucool will not add something like that, this game will slowly die.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenarsaz View Post

If Ucool will not add something like that, this game will slowly die.
    For your info. Ucool did not add anything new since 4mth ago...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Metatron Archangel View Post
    I wish I could pay for it. 4 resets on godfather and ONE new item I can't even use lol

That's why they screwed up so bad. They put 3 slots for new items on GA vendor for people to buy for free with the thousands of coins they had saved up because they didn't buy anything for months and months.

Now their Arena teams are O+2 and they didn't pay a dime for it. Meanwhile I pay thousands of dollars total and can't even buy one item I need after spending a couple thousand gems to hope one appears on a vendor? Something very very wrong here.
    This is business.

Let say you paid for VIP 15 already, in any innocent logic, you will dominate Arena and GA because you paid much more than other around you. In that logic, you will collect 550 gems/day, 50 GA coins/hour and blah blah blah; However you then became one-time payer, you just paid ONCE and you enjoy for LIFE, that is the problem.

As doing business, ucool need to make every players pay more than one-time. You will never stop paying because everyone will catch you soon, if you don't pay and don't spend gems, one day everyone will be same as you're, they don't even know or care that you did spent much more than them.

By checking All heroes power, I know some players spent a lot, but checking their Arena/GA ranks make me laugh, most of them are no-where in my targets when I climb top at 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm.

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    By checking All heroes power, I know some players spent a lot, but checking their Arena/GA ranks make me laugh, most of them are no-where in my targets when I climb top at 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm.
    Maybe their arena reset is different time?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    They are retired already.
    Even high spender who retired at lvl 87, have been in top all heroes power for 2 month

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Unfortunately for me I started playing on a server that was old. I had no idea about new ones or switching. I made friends, joined a guild and didn't want to leave. The effect of this is that I was months behind hundreds of players. I didn't care because I could be in top 200-500 of arenas and had fun building heroes and teams. Now I look at the arean ladder and everyone in the top 50 has multiple O1/2 chars, if not full GA teams of O+. Less than a day after the gear was released!! It instantly put me even more months behind (or thousands of dollars which is not happening).

I love having a carrot but don't beat me with the stick while I chase it.. Interest is fading, and this is from someone who talked this game up to people and even got some non-mobile gamers hooked on it. I can only apologize to them for my mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by jbc123 View Post
    Unfortunately for me I started playing on a server that was old. I had no idea about new ones or switching. I made friends, joined a guild and didn't want to leave. The effect of this is that I was months behind hundreds of players. I didn't care because I could be in top 200-500 of arenas and had fun building heroes and teams. Now I look at the arean ladder and everyone in the top 50 has multiple O1/2 chars, if not full GA teams of O+. Less than a day after the gear was released!! It instantly put me even more months behind (or thousands of dollars which is not happening).

I love having a carrot but don't beat me with the stick while I chase it.. Interest is fading, and this is from someone who talked this game up to people and even got some non-mobile gamers hooked on it. I can only apologize to them for my mistake.
    Got to admit hc was so fun back then.. so fun that you won't even mind being rank 500. But ever since 4 months ago. Everything change.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by jbc123 View Post

Yup, its really hit you in the face if youre not active forum user and there update like this and lasting for a months

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    The monthly updates before 1.9 did a pretty good job of keeping the game fresh. Sometimes there wasn't a whole lot to them, but that they happened like clockwork every month made up for that. The new 1.9 is not only a lame update by previous standards, it's very lame compared to the original 1.9 we were promised and lame compared to the stuff Dot Arena has that we don't.

Given the long delay and how lame the new 1.9 is, I feel the game isn't worth my current and future time.