Thread: Option to turn off group exp

Gold Member Contributor Level 7

Option to turn off group exp

I think it would be really nice to implement the option to turn off group exp. I have so many heroes I can't touch bc by the time I can build them I lvl and have to lvl my core groups, and this would help catch up. Or rather then that or in addition to it, make it so when you do campaign raids for your soulstones add the option to switch from team exp to group exp for 5 of your heroes of your choice to help lvl your heroes.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Use raid tickets u get bonus potions instead of exp hence u can do up ur other chars

New Comers
    send one high level hero with a low level or two. You will get more XP since you only have two or three heroes in that battle

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    when you raid you dont get team xp, you get xp potions equivalent to the team xp you would have gotten which you can then give to any hero you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder77 View Post
    when you raid you dont get team xp, you get xp potions equivalent to the team xp you would have gotten which you can then give to any hero you want.
    Yes you do. When you raid elite stages you get team exp instead of hero and you get a few potions for hero exp. 99% of my team lvls come from soulstone farming and at such a fast pace(Farming 10 chapters a day with resets is like 1-2 team lvls a day and the potions u get is enough to lvl2-3 heroes 1 lvl, and when u have nearly 50 heroes you can see how easy you fall behind)the potions you get only get u enough to BARELY keep up on 2 groups. So not only can't I keep up with my core groups but I can't lvl other heroes to test out or experiment with. Most mmo's have a turn off exp feature or a way to hold back your levels for that very reason. Just think it would be a nice feature so you can optimize your heroes and level up new ones instead of constantly playing keep up.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    How can i post a thread

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
    Yes you do. When you raid elite stages you get team exp instead of hero and you get a few potions for hero exp. 99% of my team lvls come from soulstone farming and at such a fast pace(Farming 10 chapters a day with resets is like 1-2 team lvls a day and the potions u get is enough to lvl2-3 heroes 1 lvl, and when u have nearly 50 heroes you can see how easy you fall behind)the potions you get only get u enough to BARELY keep up on 2 groups. So not only can't I keep up with my core groups but I can't lvl other heroes to test out or experiment with. Most mmo's have a turn off exp feature or a way to hold back your levels for that very reason. Just think it would be a nice feature so you can optimize your heroes and level up new ones instead of constantly playing keep up.
    U not suppose to lvl 50 heroes when ur tl is low. Focus on core and lvl as fast as u could. 80s+ lvling is so slow, and booty cave produce 400-900 3 days depending on vip. U literally can lvl up 1-80+ of any hero u like in short time.
    20-30 heroes will hit max xp days b4 u hit nxt lvl.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by SDBM*HeadShot View Post
    How can i post a thread
    you need at least 10 posts to post a threadm you should be fine

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Yep 10 chars mqx till 8p

Quote Originally Posted by wnforce083 View Post
    U not suppose to lvl 50 heroes when ur tl is low. Focus on core and lvl as fast as u could. 80s+ lvling is so slow, and booty cave produce 400-900 3 days depending on vip. U literally can lvl up 1-80+ of any hero u like in short time.
    20-30 heroes will hit max xp days b4 u hit nxt lvl.
    You guys are missing the point. I didn't ask how I can lvl my heros faster(i know all this), this isn't game guides section and I'm not looking for advice on how to lvl my heroes, I appreciate the feedback but please keep on the topic of a Team Exp Turn off Function.(asking how to make a post, seriously?) Also assuming you know my team lvl and vip is of no help bc my tl is hardly low and my vip isn't insanely high. And yeah it's easy to lvl up 1 hero, but that leaves your core grps behind when you lvl almost daily. But that's not the point, I'd like an ability to turn off team exp or to switch the team exp to hero grp exp or both. And I listed a few of my reasons(and you have more then one core group and keeping all of them at ur team lvl is a pain, u either can keep them up and not lvl new guys, or u lvl a new guy or two and fall behind a few lvls on some of ur core grp heroes, never said it's impossible to do both, but this is an easier alternative imo), but theres other reasons. Some ppl like to max out a certain lvl bracket and be able to stay at that lvl to be competitive and strong for the chosen lvl bracket they choose. Nearly all MMOs have this function for that reason. If you have feedback on implementing that function, or reasons for liking or disliking it pls post it. But please keep it on topic, saying or explaining how easy it is to lvl all heroes at ur team lvl is not only an opinion but one that isn't even part of the actual topic..thanks