Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The solution to many of our problems, i believe.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

The solution to many of our problems, i believe.

Whenever i read these forums, i see that much of the complaining that is going on, comes forth out of our own way of looking at things, or our own way of dealing with certain situations, then that there's actually something wrong taking place to complain about.

I believe, it could be an enrichment if we:
    (1) - Treat others with patience, and understanding, when the other seems to have failed in understanding something you did. We're only human - If someone's ignorant, then someone's ignorant. He or she cannot help it. Its possible that after a year of experience, one may still have missed the obvious - or atleast what seems to be obvious to another. We have been dealing with someone elses ignorance quite much the entire time on these forums, but the way we have been dealing with it has resulted in quite a 'tired' atmosphere i believe. If only we can change our approach from now on, the atmosphere on the forums, and even ingame, could start to become much more enjoyable.
    (2) - Show patience and understanding to the development team. They are in a difficult situation, but they are still trying their best. If they didnt, then the updates that we've gotten over the past 2 months would never have occured It is not easy to make the kind of shift they're now forced to make; to create their own code, their own heroes, their own path, their own ballance. I understand that it could be hard to imagine how difficult this situation may be for them, but if you'd try, it could help you adjust your attitude towards the development team in a way that results in less struggling. The game we're playing is being loved, else we would never have enough desire to bring forth the energy to do so many complaints. If we love this game, then it has to be good in a way. Try enjoying that, while the development team does the best it can to please you. If they could have done better, they would have given you better.

They are only two things, but i believe they are at the core of how we deal with each other, the situation, and the game.
    My motivation to make this thread is because i'd like to share and suggest the enriching effect it has to have more understanding, patience, and compassion.
    Im certain that if you would consider to change your approach in this way, that things would not only become more enjoyable, but also that many of our problems and needs for complaining will suddenly fall away, bigtime.

My Sincerely

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    The thing is, not everyone has the same temperament, perspective, and attitude though I agree with most of the points.

If only we could reflect upon that, and the realism we carry in our behaviour, and adjust whenever we see that there's an error. Then the results may be much more pleasant then we may imagine at this point

How is be nice and understanding a "solution" to many of the problems? The current problem is that uCool has poor communication and just released updates that may break the game. I am all for giving them the benefit of the doubt due to the circumstances (although they were stealing code so not sure how that works) but the lack of communication doesn't inspire being understanding.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    this is a forum for a fucking game no one gives a fuck about your pseudophilisophical bullshit- suck a dick faggot

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by jaylumen View Post
    this is a forum for a fucking game no one gives a fuck about your pseudophilisophical bullshit- suck a dick faggot
    You are a horrible little sewer rat who has nothing nice to say to anyone. I have a feeling you are either a little kid sitting in his room with his phone in one hand and his cock in another or you are a grown man with his phone in one hand and his cock in the other. Either way I guarentee you are a loser who has nothing better to do with his time than troll on the Internet. This thread had a lot of good points and you just seem to want to shoot everyone down for having an opinion on here. Then you kick off when people disagree with yours. Here's a little advice......if you don't like people's rational views then fuck off somewhere else. I would recommend somewhere dark with no internet connection so no one has to listen to your drivel again

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuey87 View Post
    You are a horrible little sewer rat who has nothing nice to say to anyone. I have a feeling you are either a little kid sitting in his room with his phone in one hand and his cock in another or you are a grown man with his phone in one hand and his cock in the other. Either way I guarentee you are a loser who has nothing better to do with his time than troll on the Internet. This thread had a lot of good points and you just seem to want to shoot everyone down for having an opinion on here. Then you kick off when people disagree with yours. Here's a little advice......if you don't like people's rational views then fuck off somewhere else. I would recommend somewhere dark with no internet connection so no one has to listen to your drivel again
    Dude you're almost 30 years old playing a game for 16yos with pimples on their butt get a fucking life you star strek worshipping neckbeard faggot

New Comers
    Dude you're almost 30 years old playing a game for 16yos with pimples on their butt get a fucking life you star strek worshipping neckbeard faggot
    Please show me where it says the game is for teenagers? Because I have put 87 you assume this is the year of my birth. You really are a stupid little boy aren't you. Seems you have some very good insults. They really cut deep haha. Star Trek is really the best you could do. Poor little boy keep trying

This just proved my point. LOL

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    that's so ironical to the topic, that it's already funny again.

----

As already said. As it's the internet, you can not expect to have the people act polite like in real life (but they dont even do it there always). And this is definitly not the solving of the problem we have. The problem we have, is that the lack of communication between the staff and the community has become way to big. It's only about typing the development journal and then get off.
    for the watch!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Hi. No offence. But if that really happens then we won't have war already. world peace. Let me know if u think it's possible.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    So many keyboard warrior in this open forum yey

I'm still waiting for OP to quote the bible.

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by glitteringlust View Post
    Hate to tell you but that's the only thing people can be on a forum over the Internet. Not sure what else they could be.

I just don't see why people have to write offensive remarks. As many have said they wouldn't do it in the street so why on here?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Falcon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by glitteringlust View Post
    Keyboard warrior, lol good one