Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to quit the game?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    It seems to me by adding the gear to grand arena shop is meant to slow down the process. Vip or non-vip r in the same boat. It's going to take a month just to fully gear some heroes. That's a good thing in my opinion. Also u have to keep adding to the top, hopefully they'll take the max level to 100, then eventually 110. How else are we going to stay entertained? If there was an end point why play the game? I would leave if they didn't keep on adding stuff like orange 1 and 2
    new gears are in godfather too. VIP 11 or above can see them everyday and purchase them easily with gems

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    On the other hand, there are players like me, who are willing to pay more than a VIP 15 but stayed as a low-mid VIP. It's because before this O+1/2 update I never see the necessity to spend more as there are no advantage of being a high VIP.
    I guess it's right when they say good things come to those who wait. But ofcourse I'll wait a month before purchasing, to make sure the situation are permanent.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    AP is a waste, you mean ? I only have 5 AP ss when the update comes, now is 15ss.
    Ancient Protector and Storm Lord soul stones seem like a huge waste compared to spending all of those GA points on the new gear

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecasualoblivion View Post
    Also, I now feel like a sucker. For the past few months I've been working on getting Storm Lord and Ancient Protector to 5* and now all that effort and investment seems like a waste. All those GA points seem wasted now. All the gems I've spent on gear for marginal heroes when I could have been saving them up to spend on O+1 and O+2, that's even worse. It wouldn't be bad if there were all sorts of ways to farm this stuff in PvE, but we don't, and who knows how long the next update is going to take.
    I feel your pain there, if uCool had given a headsup, you could have prepared.

I am not that turned off by the update. I think it just gives more life to the game. The next step would be to add some new content game modes focused on the end game. Something new and different. Maybe a world boss. Or guild wars.

All in all I think the new update gives everyone more incentive to keep playing after we get to 90 (I'm 86). But uCool's lack of communication dropped the ball for some people.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    have to think this way.
    servers after 75, there's no one level 90 yet so far.
    but those VIP 11 or higher can already collect O1 and O2 gears from godfather everyday.
    and i bet they willing to use the gems for it.
    so when they reach 90, they can do legendary skills, then promote again...
    and others? still redeem stones in grand arena shop and hoping godfather will come out so they can use gems.
    and low VIP players? even godfather comes out, they probably dont have the gems to purchase gears.
    what can they do? theres nothing they can do. thats why players can getting upset right now

Quote Originally Posted by linyijun View Post
    have to think this way.
    servers after 75, there's no one level 90 yet so far.
    but those VIP 11 or higher can already collect O1 and O2 gears from godfather everyday.
    and i bet they willing to use the gems for it.
    so when they reach 90, they can do legendary skills, then promote again...
    and others? still redeem stones in grand arena shop and hoping godfather will come out so they can use gems.
    and low VIP players? even godfather comes out, they probably dont have the gems to purchase gears.
    what can they do? theres nothing they can do. thats why players can getting upset right now
    It definitely makes the game more pay to win for a while. Whales will be way ahead of the pack. Once the non-whales catch up though, it's back to the same thing we have now.

Quote Originally Posted by Phate999 View Post
    It definitely makes the game more pay to win for a while. Whales will be way ahead of the pack. Once the non-whales catch up though, it's back to the same thing we have now.
    Problem is that without monthly updates we can count on we don't know how long catching up is going to take.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by love-hina View Post
    On the other hand, there are players like me, who are willing to pay more than a VIP 15 but stayed as a low-mid VIP. It's because before this O+1/2 update I never see the necessity to spend more as there are no advantage of being a high VIP.
    I guess it's right when they say good things come to those who wait. But ofcourse I'll wait a month before purchasing, to make sure the situation are permanent.
    I thought the advantages of being a high VIP is pretty clear. Let say I can only buy O+ gears by GA coins, it's 816 coins/day, 24k coins/month, that maybe enough for one O -> O+2 hero. High VIP players have unlimited chance to upgrade their heroes, if you spend a lot you could have 5 'super heroes O+2' right now and dominate Arena, let says you only need O+2 [Admiral, FD, Mystic, Mach] and Silencer, you could sit on top 1 for days/weeks or even months (depend on how poor your server is).

Quote Originally Posted by Thecasualoblivion View Post
    Problem is that without monthly updates we can count on we don't know how long catching up is going to take.
    True, I guess once we all find out more info on exactly how long it will take, we can make a more educated decision on leaving or staying.

image.jpg

That's one of the new gears in my Godfather shop, which is permanent because I'm VIP11+. My Godfather shop never goes away and resets daily at 9pm, I can reset it twice for 100 gems each and a couple of times for 300 gems, and these resets I can do each day. If I wanted, I could buy a mountain of gems and just dominate.

Quote Originally Posted by Phate999 View Post
    True, I guess once we all find out more info on exactly how long it will take, we can make a more educated decision on leaving or staying.
    I'm waiting for word from Betty or Ember on whether we're getting further updates in the next week. That's about all the patience I have at this point, in a this is the final straw and it's not worth my time and effort anymore sense.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    This would be enough for 5 heroes, but I don't want to join a gem war just to benefit ucool.

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    This would be enough for 5 heroes, but I don't want to join a gem war just to benefit ucool.

That is exactly the predicament I find myself in, though my gem total is a lot more modest, and with the addition that the whole situation turns me off towards the game as a whole.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Koldis View Post
    Hey everyone,

since uCool has decided to go full pay2win concept in the late game, is this the time, when we should really heavily start to riot and abandon the game? Im not sure if it is still worth our time, even though it has taken a lot of it already, with the new gear O+1,O+2 only redeemable in the most rare shop (coins wise - grand arena) and the black marketer (i dont really think ppl are still willing to pay lots of money in this game).

I wonder why uCool chose not to mention it in advance, like it used to be (the patch review). Since 1.9 failed big time, they just stopped announcing new things and started implementing them right away - one by one? I cant imagine that there would be no new difficulties in trials, rifts, campaign, portals, etc. to get the new gear in near future. The lack of communication about ths and other things just assured me that uCool is losing it.

Question for developers: Do you really think, people will be willing to pay you more money to get on top in game, where no real competition exists? Lots of high VIPs (11-15) already left from boredom, now the midVIPs (lets say vip5-10) will leave cause its becoming completely pay2win, low vip and especially nonVIP will quit cause its been already hard with the legend quest and were struggling, which will lead you to lose even the highVIP still committed to the game. Lets face it, would you play a game, where you pay to be on top even if there are no people fighting you?

Its surely nice to have orange+1+2, but the implementation is rather sad. You should implement all the other features, if there are any asap.

For trolls and forum rats, i dont need to get trolled and encouraged to leave the game by saying goodbye, thanks for playing, whatsoever. Ive been playing this game since the very begining but starting to lose faith in it. Peace.

Edit: can anyone recommend good game to play, where money cant buy you ranks, cause i always prefer skills and brain, thanks
    Goodbye forever, good riddance, if u gonna quit then leave, no need to announce it to the world as no one cares about you.

What is the point of upgrading heroes to Orange +1 and +2 if there is no content in the game that requires those levels to complete. The only thing you would need to upgrade to O+1 and O+2 is for arena.