Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to quit the game?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7

Angry Time to quit the game?

Hey everyone,

since uCool has decided to go full pay2win concept in the late game, is this the time, when we should really heavily start to riot and abandon the game? Im not sure if it is still worth our time, even though it has taken a lot of it already, with the new gear O+1,O+2 only redeemable in the most rare shop (coins wise - grand arena) and the black marketer (i dont really think ppl are still willing to pay lots of money in this game).

I wonder why uCool chose not to mention it in advance, like it used to be (the patch review). Since 1.9 failed big time, they just stopped announcing new things and started implementing them right away - one by one? I cant imagine that there would be no new difficulties in trials, rifts, campaign, portals, etc. to get the new gear in near future. The lack of communication about ths and other things just assured me that uCool is losing it.

Question for developers: Do you really think, people will be willing to pay you more money to get on top in game, where no real competition exists? Lots of high VIPs (11-15) already left from boredom, now the midVIPs (lets say vip5-10) will leave cause its becoming completely pay2win, low vip and especially nonVIP will quit cause its been already hard with the legend quest and were struggling, which will lead you to lose even the highVIP still committed to the game. Lets face it, would you play a game, where you pay to be on top even if there are no people fighting you?

Its surely nice to have orange+1+2, but the implementation is rather sad. You should implement all the other features, if there are any asap.

For trolls and forum rats, i dont need to get trolled and encouraged to leave the game by saying goodbye, thanks for playing, whatsoever. Ive been playing this game since the very begining but starting to lose faith in it. Peace.

Edit: can anyone recommend good game to play, where money cant buy you ranks, cause i always prefer skills and brain, thanks

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Vip player would be happy, there is no game in the world that benefit non spender pol

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by glitteringlust View Post
    Vip player would be happy, there is no game in the world that benefit non spender pol
    Maybe VIP players also aren't happy, they would think more about ... cows.

Im not talking about having all the benefits for free players or low VIPs. But where will the game go without competition? I know few nonvips who actually can compete on top of ladder too, so the brain can win over money. If all those low VIPs leave cause the game is so UNBALANCED, who will the highVIPs fight? Or would be enough holding rank 1 on empty server enough for their EGO? Would that be the satisfaction they wanted when they payed the money?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Dude, I don't know if you noticed but a new dot in campaign appeared so chap 15 could happen.
    Let them time to implement everything.
    But if you wanna quit, no one is keeping you.
    Peace

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I've stopped giving uCool my money after I hit rank 1 with no help from guildmates in the arena a while back when the server's cap was level 80. I was VIP 5 (and still am).

Since hitting rank 1, I lost most interest to the game.

Now I just collect ss and items to make my dream teams and most likely quit after seeing how pointless it is now that there's orange +1 and +2 items to deal with.

We all know it's a pay2win game since day 1, so this is nothing new.

It's just a game after all. Just play it for what it is, kill some time and boredom, and keep moving on with our lives.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    It's a turn point. I also think this is a good time to think about it. We all see a very long path ahead, saying 6+ months time to upgrade 20+ heroes to O+2. Your best result is either you walk to an end OR you stop & find other way to go. If you keep walking and stop in the middle, you surely waste time for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade View Post
    Dude, I don't know if you noticed but a new dot in campaign appeared so chap 15 could happen.
    Let them time to implement everything.
    But if you wanna quit, no one is keeping you.
    Peace
    wasnt the dot there like forever already? I just dont like how they dont communicate anything recently.... thats quite a difference if u compare how it used to be last year for example

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by glitteringlust View Post
    Actually there is MOBA games like DOTA LOL HON and heroes of the storm.
    In those games money means nothing.
    Server:19
    Name:St.Katsuragi
    TL:93
    Guild:Sanctus

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    They been messing up A LOT lately. This is by far theur biggest blunder. I know many people who have quit in the last 24 hours.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Herokomodo View Post
    Actually there is MOBA games like DOTA LOL HON and heroes of the storm.
    In those games money means nothing.
    Steam new account cant add friend without turning on the market system lol

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 ViorelTM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Koldis View Post
    Hey everyone,

since uCool has decided to go full pay2win concept in the late game, is this the time, when we should really heavily start to riot and abandon the game? Im not sure if it is still worth our time, even though it has taken a lot of it already, with the new gear O+1,O+2 only redeemable in the most rare shop (coins wise - grand arena) and the black marketer (i dont really think ppl are still willing to pay lots of money in this game).

I wonder why uCool chose not to mention it in advance, like it used to be (the patch review). Since 1.9 failed big time, they just stopped announcing new things and started implementing them right away - one by one? I cant imagine that there would be no new difficulties in trials, rifts, campaign, portals, etc. to get the new gear in near future. The lack of communication about ths and other things just assured me that uCool is losing it.

Question for developers: Do you really think, people will be willing to pay you more money to get on top in game, where no real competition exists? Lots of high VIPs (11-15) already left from boredom, now the midVIPs (lets say vip5-10) will leave cause its becoming completely pay2win, low vip and especially nonVIP will quit cause its been already hard with the legend quest and were struggling, which will lead you to lose even the highVIP still committed to the game. Lets face it, would you play a game, where you pay to be on top even if there are no people fighting you?

Its surely nice to have orange+1+2, but the implementation is rather sad. You should implement all the other features, if there are any asap.

For trolls and forum rats, i dont need to get trolled and encouraged to leave the game by saying goodbye, thanks for playing, whatsoever. Ive been playing this game since the very begining but starting to lose faith in it. Peace.

Edit: can anyone recommend good game to play, where money cant buy you ranks, cause i always prefer skills and brain, thanks
    You can play LoA it's similar to HC but a better communication.
    Better too late than too early

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    Bye weakling. We wont miss you.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by ViorelTM View Post
    You can play LoA it's similar to HC but a better communication.

I actually prefer MFF since it's 3d and an established IP as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dindin View Post
    Bye weakling. We wont miss you.
    I know kiddo. I wanna see ur face when u realise u r wasting so much time here.