Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Gear, difference between Titan axe and Titan's axe

  1. #1
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4 Pendragone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    9

    Lightbulb Gear, difference between Titan axe and Titan's axe

    Hi again, can some one please explain the difference between this two orange axes the Titan axe and the Titan's axe, the name is similar but the icons and stats aren't.

    Thanks in advance
    Server: 83 Lig
    Guild: one Peace 110041007

  2. #2
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    946
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendragone View Post
    Hi again, can some one please explain the difference between this two orange axes the Titan axe and the Titan's axe, the name is similar but the icons and stats aren't.

    Thanks in advance
    screenshots?
    for the watch!

  3. #3
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    1,416
    Rep Power
    56
    The titan Axe is the new one that can be found in grand arena shop at 3000+ ga coins and at godfader shop for gems only.The Titan's axe its a golden axe that can be equiped at current heros mostly at p+4.You ll never seen the titan's axe full item at any shop just pieces

  4. #4
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4 Pendragone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    9
    Thank you KimoD, so can I equip, for instance, AS with the new Titan Axe and if not who use it?

    thanks
    Server: 83 Lig
    Guild: one Peace 110041007

  5. #5
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    0
    shut up fucking nerd idiot

  6. #6
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4 Pendragone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by BadFerret View Post
    screenshots?
    Sorry BadFerret but I have trouble with my email atm cannot post the picture
    Server: 83 Lig
    Guild: one Peace 110041007

  7. #7
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    0
    reply nigger

  8. #8
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    1,416
    Rep Power
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendragone View Post
    Thank you KimoD, so can I equip, for instance, AS with the new Titan Axe and if not who use it?

    thanks
    You can equip the Titan's axe at purple & orange Titan Axe is for orange+1,2 wait for update to equip on a hero.For now you ll need Titan's Axe the old staff maked of 60 pices of gear

  9. #9
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    0
    Fuck u!!!!!

  10. #10
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    138
    The name look similar but in English they have different meanings.

    Titan axe is an axe made by titan, titanium which is a hard, rare metal.
    Titan's axe is an axe used by Titan, a giant species in Greece myth, it could be made by iron, wood, rock or anything.

  11. #11
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    The name look similar but in English they have different meanings.

    Titan axe is an axe made by titan, titanium which is a hard, rare metal.
    Titan's axe is an axe used by Titan, a giant species in Greece myth, it could be made by iron, wood, rock or anything.
    If we are going semantics, Titan Axe =/= Titanium Axe
    Titan Axe is an enormous size and/or a powerful axe made of just about anything.
    Agreed with the Titan's Axe.

  12. #12
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by jaylumen View Post
    shut up fucking nerd idiot
    Can someone ban this poster already?

  13. #13
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Nokiya420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    236
    Rep Power
    0
    1232321312321.jpg


    23432434324234.jpg


    Pretty sure Ucool derped on this one.

  14. #14
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    6
    image.jpg
    So what should i do promote him or what ???? I have still icon ? And i dont know what to do????

  15. #15
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    826
    Rep Power
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by mostar55 View Post
    image.jpg
    So what should i do promote him or what ???? I have still icon ? And i dont know what to do????
    not unless you have majority of his next tier gears.. at least 4/5 (not counting legendary gear)....@ endgame..... depending on your server competition....5/5 aint bad idea.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •