Thread: Problems with gems

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Problems with gems

Good day!

I had a problem before, I did not face her. I purchased a package of gems for $ 99.99. The payment has passed, but the game is restarted, I thought that's okay before I have so often been the case, but I get my gems.
    But this time I did not get gems, as well as their level of VIP. I decided to wait, but after 4 hours I got nothing. That all screenshots

http://6.firepic.org/6/images/2015-0...l5394i9qwt.jpg

As you can see, I have to get 3000 points VIP, but I in 2400 from the old payments.

http://6.firepic.org/6/images/2015-0...1v7px9um81.png

My account:

ID 18294896

Server 122 (Dress)

Nick Clairene

I hope for your help!
    Thanks in advance!

PS Before making the purchase with the tablet, this time with the emulator

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Really sorry for the inconvenience that our system may have missed your order. We will confirm and deliver your order as soon as possible. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

What a news?

Dear Leader
    Please confirm that the Account ID you gave us is correct. We don't find any order since June 6th. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Please confirm that the Account ID you gave us is correct. We don't find any order since June 6th. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    I buy it at account id 18294896

Dear Leader
    We are so sorry to tell you that we are not able to find the Google receipt number in our database. Please contact Google Play if you have any problems regarding the transaction. And since the transaction is not completed that you can ask Google Play for a refund regarding this transaction. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Leader
    We are so sorry to tell you that we are not able to find the Google receipt number in our database. Please contact Google Play if you have any problems regarding the transaction. And since the transaction is not completed that you can ask Google Play for a refund regarding this transaction. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    They responded to me so:

Hello Nicki,

Thank you for contacting Google. My name is Victoria and I'd be happy to help you out with that refund request that you sent in.

I understand that you'd like a refund for Golden Package of Gems One Time Offer (Heroes Charge HD), however I can't issue a refund for that purchase under our current refund policies.

We expect app developers to provide support and refunds for their own products on Google Play. If you haven't done so already, you may want to reach out to this app’s developer to see if they might offer you a refund under their policies.

You can reach the developer of this app at vip@ucool.com.

If you're experiencing repeated issues with Heroes Charge HD or support from uCool, I would encourage you not to make any additional purchases from the developer until you've reached a resolution with them.

While Google may sometimes issue courtesy refunds to users, developers are expected to provide support for their product - including delivery of in-app content - and they are able to issue refunds at their discretion.

Also, if you would like to file a complaint against a particular app or developer, you can do so here: https://support.google.com/googlepla...ntact/takedown

If I can help with anything else, please let me know. I'm always happy to help.
    Thanks,

Victoria
    The Google Support Team

As I understand it, they sent me to you, and you me to them. And no one can help?

PS I can lay out a screenshot of their response

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkiel922 View Post
    They responded to me so:

Hello Nicki,

Thank you for contacting Google. My name is Victoria and I'd be happy to help you out with that refund request that you sent in.

I understand that you'd like a refund for Golden Package of Gems One Time Offer (Heroes Charge HD), however I can't issue a refund for that purchase under our current refund policies.

We expect app developers to provide support and refunds for their own products on Google Play. If you haven't done so already, you may want to reach out to this app’s developer to see if they might offer you a refund under their policies.

You can reach the developer of this app at vip@ucool.com.

If you're experiencing repeated issues with Heroes Charge HD or support from uCool, I would encourage you not to make any additional purchases from the developer until you've reached a resolution with them.

While Google may sometimes issue courtesy refunds to users, developers are expected to provide support for their product - including delivery of in-app content - and they are able to issue refunds at their discretion.

Also, if you would like to file a complaint against a particular app or developer, you can do so here: https://support.google.com/googlepla...ntact/takedown

If I can help with anything else, please let me know. I'm always happy to help.
    Thanks,

Victoria
    The Google Support Team

As I understand it, they sent me to you, and you me to them. And no one can help?

PS I can lay out a screenshot of their response
    Dear Leader
    Our admin told me that your account is an IOS platform account. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Leader
    Our admin told me that your account is an IOS platform account. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty
    What should I do? I want to get gems. Please help me, I know you can

I paid the order, he did not come, why can not you take him? I've been waiting a long time, the payment system does not want to return my money on your policy, I also can not get the money, so give me the gems and VIP.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkiel922 View Post
    I paid the order, he did not come, why can not you take him? I've been waiting a long time, the payment system does not want to return my money on your policy, I also can not get the money, so give me the gems and VIP.

Dear Leader

Your most recent purchase was made on June 6th and your attempts of $99.99 purchase was made on 2015-05-11 06:29:52.

Lying to or misleading any staff member in an attempt to get an unfair, favorable ruling or to profit unfairly from a staff member's decision is forbidden.

Best Regards
    Betty