Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nymph of Sea

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Nymph of Sea

Hi everyone,

I have a spare of 32000 Arena coins saved up, and I am quite interested in Nymph of Sea. I have all the "important" heroes from Arena already at 5 stars.
    Has anyone have a Nymph at O2 or red, red1? I'd appreciate if you could share your experience with her.
    If she is not that great I will consider getting Rose Fencer instead.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    i have Nymph she is OP vs robot fighter

i have her on 3* vs robot diff 8 she do huge damage to him if you dont mind it just get her 3* and then go for rose fencer 5 *

Thanks, I've completed robot diff 8 to 3 stars so I can raid it anytime now.
    I'm curious how is she in arena, if you have tried there.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    I have mine 5* full O1... there was too many other important heroes to waste stamina farming instead of Nymph so I gave up
    Level 103 - Server 58 Corvus. INC BBN - Officer of Intensity (INC)
    1,050,000 Total Power
    13 Red+2 heroes, 16 Red+1, 8 red.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 cynizm's Avatar
    Same question here, i saved up 60k coins, even after getting rose fencer to 5* i still will be able to get one more hero to 5* i dont have Nymph and Ice spirit got forest guardian at 2* and spearman at 4*, who to get to 5 stars next? pros and cons? any tested formation with them? (i have don all portals at diff 8, so its not an argument)
    server 51, lvl 100, Grand arena highest rank: 1, arena highest rank: 1
    Did i help you? hitting rep button takes 2.3 seconds
    Playing since: 25.12.2014

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by cynizm View Post
    Same question here, i saved up 60k coins, even after getting rose fencer to 5* i still will be able to get one more hero to 5* i dont have Nymph and Ice spirit got forest guardian at 2* and spearman at 4*, who to get to 5 stars next? pros and cons? any tested formation with them? (i have don all portals at diff 8, so its not an argument)
    All of them are pretty much useless, so it's a tough choice. Doesn't matter actually, whoever you think looks the coolest, get them. That's what I'd do if I had some extra coins.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 cynizm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ranger View Post
    All of them are pretty much useless, so it's a tough choice. Doesn't matter actually, whoever you think looks the coolest, get them. That's what I'd do if I had some extra coins.
    then i guess i will wait one more month and see if anyone gets to arena shop, hope CA will go there, since its his turn to get public in march.
    server 51, lvl 100, Grand arena highest rank: 1, arena highest rank: 1
    Did i help you? hitting rep button takes 2.3 seconds
    Playing since: 25.12.2014

for arena i dont think she is good to spend coins on her

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    DUDE! rose to 5* then!
    #uncool

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    They bumped some of her numbers up recently but she still has the same problems. The ult is channeled so it only lasts until she gets cc'd (and obviously she isn't doing anything else), the wave doesn't have long enough range to hit anything other than the front row, her spell life stealing actually starts to pay off when she's in o+1 and beyond so there is that but it isn't like she's suddenly NA regaining 20% of her life per attack, and her green skill is used too soon and only very rarely gets the extra damage for someone using their ult. So bottom line is no she is definitely not useful in arena and not even really useful in a 3rd GA team especially since mages are relatively weak right now and a team that takes advantage of the MR reduction is probably going to lose anyways.

It is possible that some of the bonus to being healed gear might have helped her but she didn't get any so it's going to take an amazing legendary or making her wave like IE's impale to make her useful. So if you're down to NoS, WS, FG, and IS go FG. I admit to having 0 experience with IS but FG's opening aoe stun is occasionally useful in arena and I use him on chpt. 16 raid boss as part of my permanent lockdown magic team.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 Exeg's Avatar
    I would sit and wait for some less useless hero.
    Well,thats what im doing anyway

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by cynizm View Post
    Well that was something I was wondering too when they 1st arrived.
    While everyone goes for DeB and HN, I goes for NoS and IS, I even made IS Legendary.
    Levelled them max into O+1 and nothing they've given back, except for NoS that she was useful in robot fighter, although without her robot fighter were the easiest task to do.

Well, my conclusion is, if you were too rich, go for them and tells me my mistake if they turns out to be good, since 5* 97 O+1 of them are dying in my heroes stock.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    I have o2 5* her, crap hero at arena, didn't find any good setup with her

Thanks everyone for the info. I will go with rose fencer for now!