Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looks like people who promoted Commando to Orange screwed up

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokiya420 View Post
    higher dodge chance = / = tankier

get your terms straight
    no but when he crits you for 8-15k and you instead of taking it dodge it... yes it makes you "tankier"

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecasualoblivion View Post
    There are two main reasons not to promote Commando:

1. SHe loses 25 dodge and a bit of lifesteal, and yes that is enough dodge to matter. Shadowleaf has the dodge Commando would have at Orange and she just melts against Ninja(she does also have slightly less armor and HP as well).
    2. Being Orange doesn't really benefit Commando much. Her two main uses are tanking Ninja and her buffs, and neither of those benefit by being Orange, and Orange actually tanks Ninja worse. She's not really a damage dealer either way. The orange gear is much better served on other Agility heroes, of which there is absolutely no shortage of.

#2 is actually the bigger deal. The gear is much more usefully placed elsewhere.
    Only answer you need ^^

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Zophiel View Post
    If you say: "making commando orange is one of the biggest mistake you can do in this game" I don't agree, even if I left my commando p4 too.
    If you say: "commando is the easiest counter people can use against ninja coz everyone work on her" I absolutely agree, but keep in mind there are different way to counter ninja and you just have to pray he doesn't hit 2 times in a row. It's hard but it's possible.
    In your title I reed the first assumption, not the second one, that's why I answered in this topic.

This is my opinion, then think whatever you want (:
    A little too much hyperbole in the title and OP? You might have me there.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    other than commando and SL, Legend windmaster appears to be another good option, as well as Chaplain (of course use legend admiral as tank to boost chaplain's HP). However, it is all LUCK BASE when against ninja.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    fuck u OP niger u eat shit like a bitch

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by jacklew View Post
    other than commando and SL, Legend windmaster appears to be another good option, as well as Chaplain (of course use legend admiral as tank to boost chaplain's HP). However, it is all LUCK BASE when against ninja.
    When it's luck based, you play the odds and stack them in your favor as best you can.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
    Only answer you need ^^
    yeah fully agree with your points. seems like the cheapest or economical way to counter ninja will be P4 commando, although it is luck based. my experience with facing ninja team is always like 50-50 win-lose

the best counter for ninja basically is HN. Her net and holy damage can neutralize and bring down ninja fast. but take time to get her SS from arena for low VIP player.

for the time being, it is best to keep commando at P4, until her legendary is released (I bet ucool will take ages to do that!)

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Why not use sl wm monk mountain hn
    Lol

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    The best counter i ever saw to use against ninja its pk orange. He never fails.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dindin View Post
    The best counter i ever saw to use against ninja its pk orange. He never fails.
    Pk asin professional killer?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    This is the noobest thread that I've ever seen

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Who cares who's in the back, just use FD who targets NA as soon as he jumps back. Your FD will take care of NA

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Well it would be a problem even for FD if almost all of your back and mid heroes got melted away by NA, that's why you should care

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 CrazyEyesDave's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by theshine View Post
    This is the noobest thread that I've ever seen
    It's almost as if he's new to the game

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Magic team doesnt counter ninja team if he has a DK or a necromancer. Sometimes even if they have AS or CW you will lose. If they have DV good chance she will sleep before he dies.

Best counter is full screen aoe CC front row with strong single target middle/back row like machinist emberstar IE FD(ult) and some others.

Windmaster legendary is a great backrow good dogde and gets her ultimate and stun off on him majority of the time.