Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: We have two cheaters on Server 39. Please help!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathClutch View Post
    Betty please close the thread, more unnecessary commotion are rise everyday by these mentally unstable commoners.
    Thanks.
    You act so almighty and shit, and u can't even tell me another point of view besides to ban the hacker.
    You truly need to get your shit together instead of always call people's family out, cuz you know nothing about my family Young Padawan, just stop being retarded.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    lol
    i played in server 39 and have no idea that there is a hot issue going on in it..

if he cheated, sure ban him, if there is a proof that he's not, then, unban him, easy as that.
    but thats just me..

meanwhile, gonna grab a popcorn and read the comments on this thread.
    they sure are funny..

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by alexbryan View Post
    lol
    i played in server 39 and have no idea that there is a hot issue going on in it..

if he cheated, sure ban him, if there is a proof that he's not, then, unban him, easy as that.
    but thats just me..

meanwhile, gonna grab a popcorn and read the comments on this thread.
    they sure are funny..
    Server 39 have many hacker. Those that got ban are those people who hack openly for people to view their beautiful artwork. There are still aa handful of people from server 39 that have yet been ban.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by icoolz View Post
    Server 39 have many hacker. Those that got ban are those people who hack openly for people to view their beautiful artwork. There are still aa handful of people from server 39 that have yet been ban.
    Here is an example which is truly impossible for lvl 88.
    Merlin there u have ur team mate hacking. GRD_xenolive from Guardians clan where Merlin is leader.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	6778

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by m00h View Post
    Merlin there u have ur team mate hacking. GRD_xenolive from Guardians clan where Merlin is leader.

There is not big difference in two lvls when it comes to lvl 88 and 90 and his score is legit. At least he did not cheat to get over 4M in dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by m00h View Post

Hard to tell if he uses hack. Because his damage is within legit range.

Betty u gotta check GRD_xenolive
    I had just got e confirmation from a same level and lineup account, nowhere near. Please check.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Yes, hes lvl 88 all physical didnt wear any thunder sword

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    I have just reported the player to our admin. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by DeathClutch View Post
    Betty u gotta check GRD_xenolive
    I had just got e confirmation from a same level and lineup account, nowhere near. Please check.
    Oh my god, you people are still going on about this? Christ you people need to learn to live and let live...I don't understand how you prefer to aggravate yourselves in order to derive some glee? joy? satisfaction? at getting someone banned from a game...if they are hacking, so what? No one died, no one was hurt, but somehow now your gameplay is suddenly affected and not as enjoyable? Do I prefer it didn't happen? Absolutely... Am I going to get worked up and even when told by the company that runs the game that they aren't hacking still insist incessantly that they are and continue to state suspicion as fact? Probably not...

"Jealousy is a very ugly thing, Dorothy. And so are you, in anything backless." --Sophia Petrillo

Quote Originally Posted by Peetahpeet View Post
    Oh my god, you people are still going on about this? Christ you people need to learn to live and let live...I don't understand how you prefer to aggravate yourselves in order to derive some glee? joy? satisfaction? at getting someone banned from a game...if they are hacking, so what? No one died, no one was hurt, but somehow now your gameplay is suddenly affected and not as enjoyable? Do I prefer it didn't happen? Absolutely... Am I going to get worked up and even when told by the company that runs the game that they aren't hacking still insist incessantly that they are and continue to state suspicion as fact? Probably not...

"Jealousy is a very ugly thing, Dorothy. And so are you, in anything backless." --Sophia Petrillo
    I bang yr mum. No one die. I assume it's ok? Call me dad tho..

If you think that your proposed scenario, however crude and disgusting and disrespectful, is an equivalent situation, then you no doubt have some serious life issues that need be addressed and no amount of reasoning would have any effect. By the way my mother is no longer with our family, but thank you for being a self centered insensitive clod and making it personal.

Quote Originally Posted by Peetahpeet View Post
    If you think that your proposed scenario, however crude and disgusting and disrespectful, is an equivalent situation, then you no doubt have some serious life issues that need be addressed and no amount of reasoning would have any effect. By the way my mother is no longer with our family, but thank you for being a self centered insensitive clod and making it personal.
    Nah... I am just using your style. Nobody die. So it's ok. Next time think before you post. Joke.

Your mother deserve it. Nobody die. So it's ok. No offence and don get angry. Just call me dad.