Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: We have two cheaters on Server 39. Please help!

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Supermie View Post
    your talking shit but it is obviously fine as i could see from your pov that your nth but a tiny puny kiddo. dont worry, and worries not.. you and your little friend will not make it far.. me and my guild will be coming back to haunt all of u.
    Sure. Do what ever you want. Just don use hack like your sg dc friend. Just an advice. And btw it is hunt not haunt.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    Sure. Do what ever you want. Just don use hack like your sg dc friend. Just an advice. And btw it is hunt not haunt.
    haunt like a ghost kiddo, we do not have to hunt you down, simple facts that grd gonna be so extinct and if you do post your profile up we'll make sure u stay out of ranking

1st, i do not need your care on me, just keep your mouth shut..you are not from ucool member..how u know who is hacker or not. unless you are god...
    2nd, im not asking you the questions earlier, im asking betty...
    3rd, why this time, so many kepo ppl...haizzzz!!!!

dont, and i seriously means dont, think of getting anywhere further in server 39 with you and your pathetic friend who love the 100 gem
    your a vip15? your gonna purchase another gem package? comon stop the crap.. i can slam 10 high vip user profile straight in your face your nth but a low life loser who type craps
    Low life or loser u can name me anything you like.your friend got exposed by admin for using hack and you are so angry. I can understand. But! Always remember. Be clean. Don use hack.

so u can just remind silent here about who you are and hide behind the monitor and continue typing.

fyi lonte are no friends with SGs, given views from this thread itself, you and those haters are just making a fool out of yourself with ur pathetic tiny reasoning.

Low life or loser u can name me anything you like.your friend got exposed by admin for using hack and you are so angry. I can understand. But! Always remember. Be clean. Don use hack.
    so your just a keyboard warrior who type shits? cant prove shit eh?
    you think your so impeccable? comon your just being delusional, where are you now in server 39? comon lets dance, hide not fred not little kid.. or keyboard still your favourite? i guess you could really "caps lock" someone to death uh? typical keyboard warrior..

so u can just remind silent here about who you are and hide behind the monitor and continue typing.

fyi lonte are no friends with SGs, given views from this thread itself, you and those haters are just making a fool out of yourself with ur pathetic tiny reasoning.
    I don have to hide. It just happens that I have to be at my screen to be able to type. I believe u are not that low iq to not understand that. I am not making a fool of myself. But cheaters using hack and got ban is making a fool out of themself

so your just a keyboard warrior who type shits? cant prove shit eh?
    you think your so impeccable? comon your just being delusional, where are you now in server 39? comon lets dance, hide not fred not little kid.. or keyboard still your favourite? i guess you could really "caps lock" someone to death uh? typical keyboard warrior..
    When u call someone a keyboard warrior, u don want to call that guy out IN GAME! LOL. That don make u any less of a keyboard warrior. Typical nerd...

Quote Originally Posted by SG 1S View Post
    1st, i do not need your care on me, just keep your mouth shut..you are not from ucool member..how u know who is hacker or not. unless you are god...
    2nd, im not asking you the questions earlier, im asking betty...
    3rd, why this time, so many kepo ppl...haizzzz!!!!
    Kallang airport lor.. obviously admin checked and confirmed sg dc is a hacker that is why he got ban. Zzz

better dance nicely..i waiting for you at rank 3 at arena and rank 1 at grand arena at server 39.
    dont only talk like pussy cat..

Quote Originally Posted by SG 1S View Post
    better dance nicely..i waiting for you at rank 3 at arena and rank 1 at grand arena at server 39.
    dont only talk like pussy cat..
    Sure. But please don use hack. Be clean.

zzzzzzzzz..where are you...remember is server 39 and my nick name is sg 1s..dont make me waiting to long for you to climb up to top 5..
    LOL!!!!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Sure. But please don use hack. Be clean.
    So your dumb enough to type shits yet you understand nothing about the game. that prove your ignorance..
    You keep on crying about hack what do you know about hack, always jumping into conclusion with your imaginary hack featuring everywhere from portal to arena?

We will see how far this gets.. Next you gonna point out that everyone with huge amount of gem and high vip are hackers?

Quote Originally Posted by DeathClutch View Post
    So your dumb enough to type shits yet you understand nothing about the game. that prove your ignorance..
    You keep on crying about hack what do you know about hack, always jumping into conclusion with your imaginary hack featuring everywhere from portal to arena?

We will see how far this gets and you shall facepalm yourself with your gay buddy merlin.
    That just means that I am not a hacker which is why I am unfamiliar with hack and I don even want to know. Since you are so familiar with hack I am starting to wonder why...

Just an advice. Be clean. It is never too late.

lousy maddy...where are you...hide under pussy...LOL!!!
    YAHOR...gay is like that...lol...