Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Baby Black Dragon + Professional Killer has me stomped

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    lol, glad you got through it. Really, when you hit a block like that you would probably be better served spending stam farming gear & trying to promote heroes until you get up a level or two and hitting the stage a little stronger. There is no need to rush through Campaign. Don't you lose some stam even if you reset the level?
    Last bit of advice, and hope I am right in what I am saying. The black dragons are immune to magic damage. If that was your main roadblock then having LE in that line up won't do a lot of good. Even the WM main ult is magic, although she does do decent phys dmg with her other skill. If you had SL two star and B+1 and swapped it for LE you likely would have blown right past that w the same others on the team.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    you can see level formation from roster screen, hover over the enemy portrait, a description comes up. You can fine tune roster from those info.

Some are immune to magic, some physical, some has strong armor etc. Chaplain does little in sweeping story mode, try with more dps heroes.

Level up shadow leave, she helps attacking backline.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by bkweibley View Post
    Exactly. I got lucky and after probably about the 20th try, battle went just a little different and I caught a break and was able to pass.
    Glad you moved on pretty much what everyone else said "time and patience" Me personally. I wait to bring at least 6 to 7 heroes I use the most to within 3 levels of them then I got enough with the right line up to go through. My test is this... If I can pass stage 1/3 and 2/3 without having to use my user skill I most likely will beat 3/3 because you just unload on the boss at the end with all your user skills. hope this helps
    "Your only as good as your last battle"

Server 58 Corvus
    Guild ID: 110021287
    Guild Name: Time Lords
    Always looking for new members, All are welcome. Just Apply

My EDM/EBM Dj Profile for free Live Radio Shows and Free mix downloads is here: www.xstreamist.com/djphilmac

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Big thing is im trying to push into chapter 7 because it looks like i can participate in guild stuff once i unlock chapter 7? Thanks for the advice and pointers everyone

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by bkweibley View Post
    Big thing is im trying to push into chapter 7 because it looks like i can participate in guild stuff once i unlock chapter 7? Thanks for the advice and pointers everyone
    Good Stuff.. Best of luck to you
    "Your only as good as your last battle"

Server 58 Corvus
    Guild ID: 110021287
    Guild Name: Time Lords
    Always looking for new members, All are welcome. Just Apply

My EDM/EBM Dj Profile for free Live Radio Shows and Free mix downloads is here: www.xstreamist.com/djphilmac

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    You should be using SL and she should be atleast 2 star by now