Thread: War Chief Level 85 (FD & Panda too) Questions

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

War Chief Level 85 (FD & Panda too) Questions

I am at level 84. This might sound stupid, but I cannot use the search feature due to error in security code being covered up to find old War Chief posts and maybe there aren't many for this level range.

Its right at the P+4 promotion range.

Consider I have Panda 5* and have been using him all game. I am VIP6. I now have WC 5* at P+4 with 5/6 gears except crusade shield. I couldn't find the Chinese equivalent of War Chief or Fallen Dominion on their stats site. If you know the translated names that would help me a lot.

I know WC is a must promote at level 87, but if I fully enchant him at P4 for level 85 & 86 will he be stronger than orange pre87?

Thoughts on Fallen Dominion promotion appreciated also. I already determined my P4 6/6 max enchanted FD beats 4/6 Orange FD 1on1.

Thoughts on Panda late game appreciated too.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    I forgot the whole stat difference between a WC at p4 whole enchanted and an orange enchanted but the orange WC will be more superior to his p4 counterpart. What I can tell you is that do not promote him to orange unless you have at least 4/5 of his items ready to be equipped even if you're 90 already.

The same can be said to FD and Panda (others want panda at p4 though for defense but I prefer his higher attack at orange)but the difference is not that wide making preference your final basis for decision. Besides, the orange frame for heroes can intimidate other players giving you an advantage psychologically.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    They are all better at orange but wait til 5/6 to upgrade.

Panda sees the smallest gains amongst all heroes p+4 to orange. Not worth promoting him unless you really want to.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    So before i promote from p3 to p4 or p4 to orange i must have at least 5/6 items?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelxRift View Post
    I am at level 84. This might sound stupid, but I cannot use the search feature due to error in security code being covered up to find old War Chief posts and maybe there aren't many for this level range.

Its right at the P+4 promotion range.

Consider I have Panda 5* and have been using him all game. I am VIP6. I now have WC 5* at P+4 with 5/6 gears except crusade shield. I couldn't find the Chinese equivalent of War Chief or Fallen Dominion on their stats site. If you know the translated names that would help me a lot.

I know WC is a must promote at level 87, but if I fully enchant him at P4 for level 85 & 86 will he be stronger than orange pre87?

Thoughts on Fallen Dominion promotion appreciated also. I already determined my P4 6/6 max enchanted FD beats 4/6 Orange FD 1on1.

Thoughts on Panda late game appreciated too.
    Angel: WC in Chinese game is 骷髅王, FD is 灵魂守卫

http://db.youba.com/dtcq/duibi/ -->visit this comparison site, it lets you compare @ all tiers and no of gear available + level of enchant.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiomogie View Post
    So before i promote from p3 to p4 or p4 to orange i must have at least 5/6 items?
    typically yes. but I will promote as well if I get at least 4 gears. because generally it will give higher "power"

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Getting gear for p4 and orange takes a lot of time

Thanks for your inputs. Here is what happened... My guildmates have an orange FD so I tested my P4 out to find he kicks their ass due to life steal. Orange FD has 55 more magic resist or something like that so he's actually better vs magic teams. The tiny bit greater damage output from Orange FD is less than the benefit of P4 life steal. I'm happily keeping FD P4 until I have earth hammer which is a big priority I want at 87.

I regret making panda orange. He is stronger, but not by much. Maybe 5-10%. Not the kind of improvement I wished for. However he is the dominant tank it would seem for now. I would rather have started my WC on the path than upgraded Panda. But either tank can't win battles alone. Kinda disappoints me how closely WC rivals panda. Pandas glory days are long gone.

Thanks for your inputs. Here is what happened... My guildmates have an orange FD so I tested my P4 out to find he kicks their ass due to life steal. Orange FD has 55 more magic resist or something like that so he's actually better vs magic teams. The tiny bit greater damage output from Orange FD is less than the benefit of P4 life steal. I'm happily keeping FD P4 until I have earth hammer which is a big priority I want at 87.

I regret making panda orange. He is stronger, but not by much. Maybe 5-10%. Not the kind of improvement I wished for. However he is the dominant tank it would seem for now. I would rather have started my WC on the path than upgraded Panda. But either tank can't win battles alone. Kinda disappoints me how closely WC rivals panda. Pandas glory days are long gone.
    I'm level 81 - got Panda at P+3 5/6, and WC at P+3 4/6.

Would you advise me to focus on WC items from now?

Quote Originally Posted by Muurad View Post
    I'm level 81 - got Panda at P+3 5/6, and WC at P+3 4/6.

Would you advise me to focus on WC items from now?
    Yes. I am 86 now and Panda is so useless its not even funny.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Yes. I am 86 now and Panda is so useless its not even funny.
    don be so pessimistic on panda. u will need him for phoenix 6. somemore right now with the O1 and O2 promotion, things will change from now on

as for murad, u can get your panda to P4, 5s, max and enchant gear. he will be your decent tank. after that you can focus back on WC. Comparatively at P4, panda gives much higher power then WC. whereby u can put him arena team to scare off people. while WC u will need him to be in your GA team.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    WC is worth because cheap gear at orange.
    But with this advanced gear, WC at disadvantagw