Thread: Phoenix Stage 6 nerf pls...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Phoenix Stage 6 nerf pls...

Good evening

i would like to suggest to nerf phoenix stage 6 .. why? well at the moment it take to much time to get the right RGN with the current heroes we have..

trying to beat it today since 12 hours with more or less breaks in there but still for just this feature it shouldnt be designed to hang on 12 hours or more..

the heroes i have for Phoenix are all full stars, full equipes, max enchated and orange / orange (L)

Panda, VW, SL, WS, CW, SW (L), TS, Ninja, DB i can even try thx to guild mate the magic team with Wizard Doctor.

but still it take so long to get the right RGN where 1) our Panda have to dodge at least 2 attacks 2) SL not getting crit from flying attack.

i would suggest to nerf Phoenix in one of those option.

1) Less DMG 15% - 20% (Panda should still stay alive even without dodging)
    2) 0% Critrate for Phoenix (we can try to get the right RGN where we only now to worry about panda dodging but not more about getting our ls a critical hit)

I exp. that it take rly long to get a RGN where Panda dodge but still when i got those rgn my ls got ALWAYS Crit dmg from flying attack an that is something that piss me rly off last 2 weeks i was finaly possible to kill phoenix but since the update i cant somehow dont do it anymore....

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Do what everyone else does and rent a witch doctor

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 CosminCheba01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelflowa View Post
    Good evening

i would like to suggest to nerf phoenix stage 6 .. why? well at the moment it take to much time to get the right RGN with the current heroes we have..

trying to beat it today since 12 hours with more or less breaks in there but still for just this feature it shouldnt be designed to hang on 12 hours or more..

the heroes i have for Phoenix are all full stars, full equipes, max enchated and orange / orange (L)

Panda, VW, SL, WS, CW, SW (L), TS, Ninja, DB i can even try thx to guild mate the magic team with Wizard Doctor.

but still it take so long to get the right RGN where 1) our Panda have to dodge at least 2 attacks 2) SL not getting crit from flying attack.

2) 0% Critrate for Phoenix (we can try to get the right RGN where we only now to worry about panda dodging but not more about getting our ls a critical hit)

I exp. that it take rly long to get a RGN where Panda dodge but still when i got those rgn my ls got ALWAYS Crit dmg from flying attack an that is something that piss me rly off last 2 weeks i was finaly possible to kill phoenix but since the update i cant somehow dont do it anymore....
    I've seen many people able to do it with less than what you have . I think you shouldn't ask for things like these . This game would be ruined without its specific RNG .

+ If they are going to nerf ( smh ) more people would be capable . The two things you're asking for are what it makes Phoenix difficult . If there's no pain , there shall be no gain .
    " Learn to swim ! Learn to swim ! Learn to swim ! "

Quote Originally Posted by CosminCheba01 View Post
    I've seen many people able to do it with less than what you have . I think you shouldn't ask for things like these . This game would be ruined without its specific RNG .

+ If they are going to nerf ( smh ) more people would be capable . The two things you're asking for are what it makes Phoenix difficult . If there's no pain , there shall be no gain .
    well sry for suggestion an nerf where i spent without breaks around 3-4 hours playtime for only 1 thing i dont think. I know it shouldnt be to easy but to heavy and let people spent around hours for this feature isnt a good idea too in my opinion. Like i said the last 2 weeks i was enable to kill phoenix stage 6 but when i got swordmaster L he wasnt enable to refresh his ultimate in the laser beam other way around it would to much dmg on my panda / bear warrior / vw to tank this long (since there tank items are already low)

and i dont know why but i got twice everyone alive with SL / DB / CW / SW / Panda and SL / WS / CW / SW / Panda and everyone had there ultis rdy but still couldnt kill the phoenix o.O

in the 2 weaks i spoke about was my clearing team SL / DB / CW / SW / Panda and this time itīs not more enable??

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    To pass Phoenix 6, use Cloudwalker, Machinist, Chaplain, Phoenix and Wizard Doctor and it will be very very easy to win. I always kill phoenix at first try.

you dont need the wizard doc to fight and win

Quote Originally Posted by Rayback View Post
    To pass Phoenix 6, use Cloudwalker, Machinist, Chaplain, Phoenix and Wizard Doctor and it will be very very easy to win. I always kill phoenix at first try.
    did try it once but no way... every hero was alive (thanks to chap) but the skill from witch doctor where my magic attacks does some dmg came only 1 sec after phoenix revived again..

You also have to use cloudwalker skill (and maybe also machinist) the first time energy will be filled. In that way energy will be refilled when phoenix does his beam and like that the wizard doctor will make his curse when phoenix become to an egg.
    If you dont understand there are some videos in youtube explaining how to pass it (with different teams)

I think the problem is the phoenix got buffed this week because WD makes it easier to clear than intended... you can win with a 3 star purple 3 hero, where it required multiple attempts with 5 star full orange heroes before. I'm pretty sure ucool attempted to fix that, but messed up anyone who was previously doing it without WD?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Nope still same phoenix 6 without wizard doc is hard panda and bear warrior amust . . With doc is easier HOWEVER chap must be p4 not full orange with a tank if orange i use cw chap dm mach wd use cw and dm ult straight away whenn goes egg wait 2 secs then skill activates

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelflowa View Post
    Good evening

I totally agree Phoenix is so broken
    like if you leave her alone she WILL destroy your team and it so hard to kill her too. Not balance at all and I REALLY hope they nerf the fuck out of her since I am tried of people just winning because of her.