Thread: Best single-target DPS?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Best single-target DPS?

If I were facing a single target raid boss, what would be good heroes to use? I know of machinst and rifleman, who else might come up in a decent team?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by jaylumen View Post
    If I were facing a single target raid boss, what would be good heroes to use? I know of machinst and rifleman, who else might come up in a decent team?
    Single target raid DPS:

1. Ninja Assassin
    2(tie). Cloud Walker, Fallen Dominion, and Sword Master. These three are fairly interchangeable. CW might be surprising, but raid bosses don't move and his ultimate doesn't miss against them.
    3. Savage One and Shadowleaf--these two buff the other three heroes. SO is actually very survivable in raids, as a raid boss honestly doesn't hit as hard as arena teams do and SO has fairly high lifesteal unlike most other tanks. I guess Poisoned One would also work, but I'm pretty sure SL is better.

The best single target raid team is SO, SL, Ninja, and two out of the FD/CW/SM trio.

Other heroes just don't survive as well. I've had modest success with Arcane Sapper and Death Mage. Sapper does surprisingly well single target, though less than CW/FD/SM, and survives more or less ok. DM is the only magic DPS who survives well without a healer. Magic heroes aren't good in raids at high levels because they lack lifesteal. Physical heroes can go 90 seconds without healing thanks to lifesteal. Rifleman has a nasty habit of dying in my experience.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecasualoblivion View Post
    Single target raid DPS:

1. Ninja Assassin
    2(tie). Cloud Walker, Fallen Dominion, and Sword Master. These three are fairly interchangeable. CW might be surprising, but raid bosses don't move and his ultimate doesn't miss against them.
    3. Savage One and Shadowleaf--these two buff the other three heroes. SO is actually very survivable in raids, as a raid boss honestly doesn't hit as hard as arena teams do and SO has fairly high lifesteal unlike most other tanks. I guess Poisoned One would also work, but I'm pretty sure SL is better.

The best single target raid team is SO, SL, Ninja, and two out of the FD/CW/SM trio.

Other heroes just don't survive as well. I've had modest success with Arcane Sapper and Death Mage. Sapper does surprisingly well single target, though less than CW/FD/SM, and survives more or less ok. DM is the only magic DPS who survives well without a healer. Magic heroes aren't good in raids at high levels because they lack lifesteal. Physical heroes can go 90 seconds without healing thanks to lifesteal. Rifleman has a nasty habit of dying in my experience.
    l am 80 .my so is 4 star.and already pur+3.but l dont think he can stay long.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by z195763085 View Post
    l am 80 .my so is 4 star.and already pur+3.but l dont think he can stay long.
    He's more durable against raid bosses than in GA, though when I use him he's 5* Orange Legendary

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Bear warrior migh be up there with legendary not sure i will probabaly make him legendary after succubus and IE.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post
    Bear warrior migh be up there with legendary not sure i will probably make him legendary after succubus and IE.
    He's not. NA/CW/FD beat him out bar none. SM is possibly compatible but if you had SM there's no reason to even put in the bear. Either way it is much easier to get the rest of the listed NA/CW/FD over bear and they definitely do more damage and survive longer than the bear for 95% of any situation where you might consider using him.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Even at level 60, I'm using SO, FD, CW, NA, SL

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 CrazyEyesDave's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jaylumen View Post
    Machinist is generally a good single target damage dealer but is rather fragile during raids and dies too fast. So he doesn't deal much damage.