Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who else to farm?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by BadFerret View Post
    how do you waste stamina on those two?
    I think he meant don't waste stamina on farming heroes from elites that are already in the bronze chest, but yea you can't farm as or myst from elite stages...so maybe he's just confused

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by BadFerret View Post
    how do you waste stamina on those two?
    Said it wrong.
    I meant overall that only those 2 are whort farming(guild,crusade)and others just with chest.
    my opinion...

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by shondaime View Post
    I've basically stopped farming gear with stam because most of them you can supplement with trials, portal, and ancient
    I do the same almost 300 hero stars and 40+ heroes full orange. Only bloody eye and hewn are an issue.

I do 2 resets for 600/600. The rest i save for monthly magic stone hero or gears

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Something I would do different now if I started fresh is to from the get go work on teams that work well in portals, trials, time rift. That is a big enough collection to ensure that you can keep doing crusade and keep a decent rank in either arena or grand arena for the daily arena rank payout. There is a few good guides regarding outland portal teams to give you an initial list on which heroes to focus on. I feel I focused too early on arena rankings and now I am catching up on the portal teams which means I am missing the max amount of good drops to bring more heroes up.