Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: Numbers for anyone compiling bronze chest stats

  1. #1
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    342
    Rep Power
    18

    Numbers for anyone compiling bronze chest stats

    I just bought 1250 bronze chests. Here's the soul stone numbers in case anyone is still compiling stats. I'm pretty sure all ss's have equal drop rates, but here they are:

    Admiral 40
    Arcane Sapper 14
    Chaplain 15
    Cleric 22
    Commando 11
    Emberstar 15
    Light Bringer 2
    Lightning Master 20
    Lightning Spirit 12
    Machinist 28
    Mystic 22
    Phoenix 25
    Psychopath 4
    Rifleman 8
    Shallows Keeper 18
    Shadowleaf 15
    Sniper 10
    Tusked Storm 21
    Vanguard Warrior 16

  2. #2
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    7
    The statistic above certainly shows that soul stones do not have equal drop rates.

  3. #3
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    7
    You bought 1,250 bronze chests and you got only a total of 318 soul stones?

    That seems way off. I rarely go 10-12 chests without a 7-SS card, in my experience... in addition to other SS here and there.

  4. #4
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    6
    How do you defeat the dragon in outland portal

  5. #5
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    21
    congraz on 10 sniper stones ONLY...
    he was my first not farmed 1* hero to reached 4* just by opening chests lol

  6. #6
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    34
    And people bitch about TS ss at bronze chest. Innocent fools. :P

  7. #7
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by linyijun View Post
    congraz on 10 sniper stones ONLY...
    he was my first not farmed 1* hero to reached 4* just by opening chests lol
    I got him 5* since April, lol.

  8. #8
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    628
    Rep Power
    27
    I have all bronze heroes except Light Bringer at 5*, and haven't turned in stones in a while. Don't know how much I spent, but I can give the totals.

    Admiral 128
    Shadowleaf 145
    Emberstar 187
    Lightning Master 153
    Cleric 110
    Machinist 154
    Sniper 155
    Shallows Keeper 171
    Psychopath 105
    Chaplain 178
    Commando 147
    Mystic 73
    Tusked Storm 14
    Arcane Sapper 89
    Rifleman 114
    Phoenix 94
    Vanguard Warrior 84
    Lightning Spirit 16

  9. #9
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    946
    Rep Power
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecasualoblivion View Post
    I have all bronze heroes except Light Bringer at 5*, and haven't turned in stones in a while. Don't know how much I spent, but I can give the totals.

    Admiral 128
    Shadowleaf 145
    Emberstar 187
    Lightning Master 153
    Cleric 110
    Machinist 154
    Sniper 155
    Shallows Keeper 171
    Psychopath 105
    Chaplain 178
    Commando 147
    Mystic 73
    Tusked Storm 14
    Arcane Sapper 89
    Rifleman 114
    Phoenix 94
    Vanguard Warrior 84
    Lightning Spirit 16
    same here...I got nearly 300SS of all common heroes...I'm waiting for that "Sell all"-button in the soulshop

    You would get 211.700 Soul Coins for the SS you listed...
    for the watch!

  10. #10
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    13
    I see neither of you got ice mage in drops. She seems to drop, but veeeery rare

  11. #11
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    946
    Rep Power
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by vghindaru View Post
    I see neither of you got ice mage in drops. She seems to drop, but veeeery rare
    I spent about 400-500m in bronzies and have never seen her...i strongly doubt you can get her...
    for the watch!

  12. #12
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by Dindin View Post
    And people bitch about TS ss at bronze chest. Innocent fools. :P
    I have spent a lot in bronze chests and i can confirm Tusked is one of the rarest. Don't say bullshit based on a small sample.

  13. #13
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    HulkSmash! (Server 34)
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by vghindaru View Post
    I see neither of you got ice mage in drops. She seems to drop, but veeeery rare
    No, she can't drop - she's 2s, only 1s heroes drop from bronze chest (and not all of them, take eb for example).
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

  14. #14
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    No, she can't drop - she's 2s, only 1s heroes drop from bronze chest (and not all of them, take eb for example).

    You cant drop FG on bronze chests too. Dunno why lol

  15. #15
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    946
    Rep Power
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Dindin View Post
    You cant drop FG on bronze chests too. Dunno why lol
    there are some 1* heroes you cant get..FG and EB
    for the watch!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •