Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Witch

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokiya420 View Post
    Which is the worst community by far.

Also, their newest heroes are total shit. Just like HC it seems.
    He speaks the turth a newb in HoN gets flamed so hard.

I cant speak about the new HoN heroes havent played in a long time but HC heroes are looking like shit now

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post
    He speaks the turth a newb in HoN gets flamed so hard.

I cant speak about the new HoN heroes havent played in a long time but HC heroes are looking like shit now
    i respect they able to create new heroes than copy all dota heroes , yes i played Dota . HoN , LoL , they have different point of view of hero creation , if you dont like it just leave the game , talk "shit" are just a excuse for noob players , too much whinning

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Mystara's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLon View Post
    Thank you Chillon!

Great design on this new hero, will be interesting to use against the Northern Dragon, much appreciated!

http://forum.ucool.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30906&dateline=141327  9605

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Mystara's Avatar
    http://forum.ucool.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30906&dateline=141327  9605

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    She's pretty strong, nice counter to sapper + ninja but she has weaknesses as well. Waiting for her legendary skill.
    might have to wait a while since she JUST barely came out and many of the current ones that have been out for ages dont even have one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post
    then just leave the game , bye2
    exactly
    10char

New Comers
    srsly...ucool have to hire a better designer man...

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Doesn't look bad, just doesn't blend with the rest of the game

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Ucool just revamped her items list, compare her stat with the first picture here. No more 70% sil res

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    i think PO is worse...when you give a look to its artwork, you imagine a great dragon on the field...but when you release him, it's just like a green spastic canary with big head...

I think her artwork is cool. looks like a painting instead of always making them half naked and flaunting around like a prancing fairy trying to screw her master...

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    In my opinion, her character design is a mixed big. She looks GREAT (from the neck up), but from the neck down, she looks like somebody cut her head off of her real body & put it on top of the capital letter A. That's bad enough by itself, but her head alone has (somewhat) more volume than all of the rest of her body does, & her hat is even more impossibly bigger than her head! If they decide to RE-design her (& I hope that they do) they should keep her head looking exactly as it is, but reduce it's (& her hat's) size, & increase her body's​ size so that she doesn't end up looking like some really cute FREAK.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Wow, thanks for this.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
    In my opinion, her character design is a mixed big. She looks GREAT (from the neck up), but from the neck down, she looks like somebody cut her head off of her real body & put it on top of the capital letter A. That's bad enough by itself, but her head alone has (somewhat) more volume than all of the rest of her body does, & her hat is even more impossibly bigger than her head! If they decide to RE-design her (& I hope that they do) they should keep her head looking exactly as it is, but reduce it's (& her hat's) size, & increase her body's​ size so that she doesn't end up looking like some really cute FREAK.
    Original has big head too
    http://gameinfo.euw.leagueoflegends....hampions/lulu/