Thread: Gems orders

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Gems orders

Hello Betty,

I purchased some gems and not all were delivered into my account. If you could please assist with this issue it is greatly appreciated. I will send my account information to you privately.

Thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    We are so sorry to tell you that we are not able to verify your order. Please contact iTunes if you have any problems regarding the transaction. And since the transaction is not completed that you can ask iTunes for a refund regarding this transaction. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We are so sorry to tell you that we are not able to verify your order. Please contact iTunes if you have any problems regarding the transaction. And since the transaction is not completed that you can ask iTunes for a refund regarding this transaction. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    I contacted them and here is what they said:

"Thank you for waiting with me. I reviewed your account thoroughly, and your request for a refund in this case was carefully considered; however, we are unable to provide a refund in this instance. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Although iTunes is a marketplace for game apps and in app items, only the developer of these apps themselves has the ability to provide and manage in app items as well as in game playability. In order to see about gaining these in app items or compensation it’s necessary to contact the developer of this app directly. The developer may at first ask you to contact iTunes by default but they are aware of these conditions. I would encourage you to be persistent with them, and try contacting them again."

So they said to have you handle it. Thank you.

Okay I am still waiting...and waiting....

I still haven't had any resolution to this.... And Apple has clearly stated in their reply to my request for a refund as you suggested that I do that it is you that has to fix this issue, since they will not refund my money and do not have access to compensate me in-game for my purchase. And because they encourage me "to be persistent" I am once again asking that you deliver my gems.

And still no one has done anything about this...my god, if I am forced to do a chargeback, itunes will disable my Apple ID which means I lose any other purchases I made with it, which is a good 7 years worth... Thanks for nothing Ucool....

Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty

I did contact them I pasted their response above.

Dear Leader
    OK. Let me talk this straight forward. None of your orders were able to get through automatically so far that we cannot confirm your orders manually any more.

Best Regards
    Betty

vBulletin Message

1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.