Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: first day on level 80 and time rift seem impossible

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by glitteringlust View Post
    Search function
    Yeah im sure there is someone with the exact same combo/stars as him that already asked this question?

Comments like this one contribute absolutely nothing to this forum/community. The forums need more genuine questions like the OPs because when the forum isnt slow, its filled with junk. Next time if you are not gonna try to answer the question maybe try to say something funny.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Ab6c View Post
    Yeah im sure there is someone with the exact same combo/stars as him that already asked this question?

Comments like this one contribute absolutely nothing to this forum/community. The forums need more genuine questions like the OPs because when the forum isnt slow, its filled with junk. Next time if you are not gonna try to answer the question maybe try to say something funny.
    Look a donkey with his wall of text

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Look a donkey with his wall of text
    You call 2 paragraphs a wall of text? Its obvious you have never opened a book. Try it, maybe then you can have some more constructive comments. Btw i made my "wall of text" smaller, so it doesnt boggle your mind.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Gold rift:
    WC as CW SL commando
    Passed with this team when I was lvl 80
    exp rift
    Tried different teams Couldn't pass till lvl 83+- and then thought on this:
    As mystic comm DK SL
    It Works for me

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Falcon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ab6c View Post

best reply I have ever seen

Im level 83. I have been able to beat it since it started. Whats weird is that somedays I have to switch up my team... meaning one day Team A works easily, and the next day it fails. These are the ones that I have been currently running. Also you CANNOT use AUTO CAST. You must time your casts and sometimes save your energy for the next stage.

Level 5 tidal temple: I cant remember entire team.. OC 4*, DM4*, FM 5*, CW4*, and Mystic 5*
    Level 5 dwarf: Arcane *5, Ninja 5*, FD *3, DM 4*, CW 5*

Most characters are P3- P4

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Falcon's Avatar
    image.jpg

There is nothing impossible

My first day at 80 and I did it

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Did it in 80 :
    AS 5* p+3
    FM 5* p+3
    OC 4* p+3
    COM 5* p+2
    Mystic 5* p+3

Need some resets till sapper survives stage 1 initial busrt in time for the mages ulti to kick in and wipe SO and VS.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Muurad View Post
    Did it in 80 :
    AS 5* p+3
    FM 5* p+3
    OC 4* p+3
    COM 5* p+2
    Mystic 5* p+3

Need some resets till sapper survives stage 1 initial busrt in time for the mages ulti to kick in and wipe SO and VS.
    I have the exactly same setup, but only AS is fully maxed

AS 5* p+3 (5/6)
    FM 5* p+3 (5/6)
    OC 4* p+3 (4/6)
    COM 5* p+2 (5/6)
    Mystic 5* p+3 (4/6)

Achieved to pass first stage after a bunch of retries without losing AS, but always die on second stage after casting all ultimates, tried to wait a few seconds to cast OC Freeze, maximize damage from FM ultimate waiting for opponents to clump a bit or whatever, but nothing worked.

Assume that without fully enhanced equipment and 5/6 or 6/6 can't beat diff 5.

Will max all mages equipment and try again, but assume will need to test again in 2 or 4 days to gather a few more items.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I found this helpful:
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...5-amp-Trials-6

This is related to your question in that people mentioned that they were "only able to beat it sometimes", and this thread partially demonstrates why. Loot resetting is possible because the game loads what you're going to get right as you enter the instance.

THIS IS TRUE FOR MOB ATTACK SEQUENCES AS WELL.

The enemy attack sequences stay the same as long as you retreat without failing, and they change when you fail or use the method in the linked thread.

Since you're essentially trying to tackle content while under leveled, finding a favorable enemy attack sequence is kind of a big deal.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Only lesbian trial that can make me headache
    +1

I'm using vengeance spirit, death mage, frost mage, succubus and commando and clearing the whole levels

To those getting salty because people aren't using the search function, that tends to not be so helpful since Tidal Temple was updated and made more difficult. Several guides seem to be based on TT before there were 5 enemies in the first wave (there used to be just 4). I have tried practically every comp I can, including comps that were highly supported 6 months ago, and they get destroyed now (and I'm level 84 with almost all 4 and 5* heroes). The keys to TT level 5 seem to be frost mage, sapper, and death mage. If you have those well upgraded and at 4-5 stars, you should be able to figure out the rest (chaplain, mystic, OC, vengeance, and others have been used with those starting three heroes).

UPDATE: I just beat it with the following team:
    Arcane Sapper+3 5*
    Mystic+4 5*
    Commando+4 5*
    Cloud Walker+2 4*
    Death Mage+3 3*

For the record, I've also lost with that exact team. I've seen sapper killed in the first round, and seen him last to round 3. There's always dice rolls to consider as far as dodging attacks and other things go.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Level 80 was a long time ago, but I don't remember having much trouble. A decent Arcane Sapper can nearly solo the dwarf rift and any team without middle row heroes does well. Exp rift was a little more hit or miss, but I always did best with a tank and 4 mages.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    For tidal I used panda dm fm com mys when I was 80 and 85
    Full promotions and full enchants

Banned Contributor Level 6
    Rifts and Trials: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...iZhty7NNu5zXfW

Made these clips this morning, server cap 80, both Tidal Temple V and Dwarf Arsenal V

One of them was pretty close but I clear it most of the time without retries

Hope this helped