Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi Ember

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Hi Ember

The day 23-05-2015

i buy two times 99.99 dollars of gems that day, i buy twice because the first one was taking too much time and
    i thought it failed but i checked my bank account and they both have been acepted.

The think is that im still waiting to receive those, im from Andorra, and google team said i shouldn't haven't been able
    to buy!!! they told me you guys probabaly had software error,
    i contacte like 10 times by e-mail and i'm not getting help,

please send me the gems or money back!!

I'm Negativ Proof
    ID: 19352357
    Server:130

I'm from Andorra and used MasterCard, 7 days and still waiting for a fix, thank you.

I'm waiting for my gems since 7 days!!!!!

You guys serious?

i payed 2 times 99.99 dollars... can you guys send me gems or money back fast?

Im tired of sending e-mails in game without no answer!!!

Waiting for a fixxxxxxxx

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We need the screenshot of the email you received from Google after making the purchase. You can also just copy and paste the Google receipt number. And we need both of your orders' order information. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

I sent it by e-mail like 2 or 3 days ago!!! and still didn't receive nothing.

I also said that in Andorra i SHOULDN'T have not been able to buy !!! but google support told me that yous guys might had software error, they told me to contact you guys to receive the gems manually,
    i also sent my masterdard number and payment info by e-mail please check it and transfer as soon as posible, thank you!!! (8 days waiting)

HEROES CHARGE.jpg

I enter in my bank online account and yes, you guys received the money, two times 99,99 euros 23/05/2015

Thank you.

Betty or ember can you guys be fast ? i'm waiting since 8 days !!! Thank you!!!

Dear Leader
    It should be something like this for Google Play orders. Thanks Attachment 6454

Best Regards
    Betty

Hi Betty, i would like to sent you that e-mail print,
    but i don't have it anymore, i told you guys 100 times that Google play doesn't work for some app in Andorra,

and Heroes Charge is one of them, but you guys had software error and i was able to buy, google support told me this!!!

And now the only proof i have it's my official bank page and i just sent here public to you!!!

www.e-credit.ad it's my official bank page as you can search,

you have the proof that the money was sent to you guys account,

now please send the gems i'm already waiting for 9 days!!!

HEROES CHARGE.jpg

9 days proof sent, and still waiting...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Negativ Proof View Post
    Hi Betty, i would like to sent you that e-mail print,
    but i don't have it anymore, i told you guys 100 times that Google play doesn't work for some app in Andorra,

and Heroes Charge is one of them, but you guys had software error and i was able to buy, google support told me this!!!

And now the only proof i have it's my official bank page and i just sent here public to you!!!

www.e-credit.ad it's my official bank page as you can search,

you have the proof that the money was sent to you guys account,

now please send the gems i'm already waiting for 9 days!!!

HEROES CHARGE.jpg

Ok, I'm not related to uCool in any way, but I still want to comment - hope I won't bother you.

First - relax man, I'm sure they'll either give you the gems or refund the money, no need to worry.

Second - I just want to be sure, you've purchased gems from the ingame shop and didn't get a google receipt of any kind? The reason you still didn't get your money's worth is that uCool doesn't have your credit card # or bank account, they get the money from Google - so in order to refund the money they need your google receipt.

If you don't have it ask google for the receipt number, they're the one that took your money - Even if it was caused by a "software problem" they must provide you with the receipt for the money they (I repeat - they, not uCool) took from you.

uCool can't really give you your money back because Google are the ones that took it - You must provide the receipt # from google, there's no way around it.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon7

1-After 10 days don't ask me to relax, i'm just asking what's mine, i didn't insult anyone here.

2-I already sent the google purchased id's days ago that google support told me by contacting them by phone.

3-You can see the payments to Heroes Charge APP not google in my bank Proof.

4-I shouldn't have been able to buy here in Andorra, google support told me that Heroes Charge (uCool) might had software error and i was able to buy for
    like 3 days in a row.

5-So uCool as the money not Google, i'm just asking for you guys to deliver my gems, i already showed my bank proof, it wasn't my fault
    that i was able to buy here in Andorra, so please send them fast because y already payed and i'm waiting since 10 days now.

Notice: I'm just asking what's mine i have sended lots of e-mails and i'm a bit tired of entering the game and don't have the gems i purchased.

And thank's for trying help. @Archon
    Last edited by Negativ Proof; 06-01-2015 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Grammar

Dear Leader
    We are so sorry that we need iTunes, Google or Amazon's Receipt to confirm orders. Please contact Google if you didn't receipt any from them.

Best Regards
    Betty

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Negativ Proof View Post
    1-After 10 days don't ask me to relax, i'm just asking what's mine, i didn't insult anyone here.

2-I already sent the google purchased id's days ago that google support told me by contacting them by phone.

3-You can see the payments to Heroes Charge APP not google in my bank Proof.

4-I shouldn't have been able to buy here in Andorra, google support told me that Heroes Charge (uCool) might had software error and i was able to buy for
    like 3 days in a row.

5-So uCool as the money not Google, i'm just asking for you guys to deliver my gems, i already showed my bank proof, it wasn't my fault
    that i was able to buy here in Andorra, so please send them fast because y already payed and i'm waiting since 10 days now.

Notice: I'm just asking what's mine i have sended lots of e-mails and i'm a bit tired of entering the game and don't have the gems i purchased.

And thank's for trying help. @Archon

As I wrote you in the pm, if you have the google purchase id (=google receipt), post it here and all will be well.

If not - contact google and tell them to give you the receipt number ASAP, they should supply it regardless of software error or any other problems, this is true for any app.

Google are at fault here, not uCool - you can say that uCool had some sort of a problem by allowing you to use the shop when you live in Andorra but that's about it, your money (despite what the billing in your bank statement say) was taken by Google, not uCool - Google afterwards pay uCool so your credit card details remain confidential.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon7