Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My last month i think! Declaration!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I'm still level 88 (89 tomorrow), I only have 2 orange full equip heroes and i'm only beating lvl 5 outland portals. I'm kinda glad the game slowed down because it allows people like myself to catch up. We all know UCool has a lawsuit to deal with so instead of complaining and making declarations, show them support and hopefully they can figure out to continue developing the game that we all loved at one point.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    I like turtles

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    you are vip8.and always be the first rank. l dont know what to say about your server' vip11 even vip 13 guys. did they die out ?or just fool enough

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    They can be 1st rank(vip11++) but it so boring since they hit endgame content so fast

And timezone is one of several factor

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Rolf declaration. Awwwww u want som attention dont chu? Your mommy doesnt give u enough atention? Awwww poor thing.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I would've quit this game a few months ago if not for my real life friend still playing. I don't even care about spending over $1700 in this game. It was still a fun hobby and entertainment.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 dark-angel's Avatar
    I give you a big hug, Jikinoari. Take care of yourself, come back and see us sometime. I'm glad you are leaving so someone else can take ur rank and take over your reward. ^_^ You are happy and the one take over ur rank is also happy, so it will make 2 people happy==> better world haha

Best,
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leader of "1st Dark G" Guild on server 44- Malak

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I dont blame u man this game is starting to get boring

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 ThanHanhS38's Avatar
    I think uCool should learn something from Castle Clash - IGG. They did it very good. Many options to play CC, many... many...: HBM, raid, dungeon, team dungeon, blablabla....
    Guild: BraveHeart
    Server: 38

Quote Originally Posted by ThanHanhS38 View Post
    I think uCool should learn something from Castle Clash - IGG. They did it very good. Many options to play CC, many... many...: HBM, raid, dungeon, team dungeon, blablabla....
    Or learn to add content and not just heroes and skills.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Decided to quit after all. Not going to details with the inconsistency, unbalanced, and flaws of the game here. Main point is just bored with doing the same thing over and over again without any new contents. It's the same reason why I quit wow because of wod.

I will quit after I move back to the USA next month if no new content.

Possibly just log on for reward hour to stockpile gems in case of level cap or o+1/2

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 CosminCheba01's Avatar
    I think I am the only one who sees this pause as an opportunity to get on par with people on my server .
    After a 2 week pause , I was somewhere at rank 40000 from 1000 . After some struggle , it's pretty satisfying as a vip2 to be top50 everyday , even if I am only 88 , nearly 89 .
    Now I have enough time to work for other heroes , which may come useful in arena .
    " Learn to swim ! Learn to swim ! Learn to swim ! "

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelf View Post
    Decided to quit after all. Not going to details with the inconsistency, unbalanced, and flaws of the game here. Main point is just bored with doing the same thing over and over again without any new contents. It's the same reason why I quit wow because of wod.
    Goodbye forever....