Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My last month i think! Declaration!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

My last month i think! Declaration!

Hi ho
    I started playing on server 56 from the first day. Im guild leader of strongest guild on that server. Last month (because lots of players left) i was abe to be 1st for my reward time for all 30 days. 90% time im 1st GA as well.
    I just bought i think my last month card. I just wanted to declare that it will be my last month with HC if ucool dont bring anything big. Like guild wars or something new.
    Most of you will tell that dont care. Im just normal player so, one more or one less player will not change.
    But i just wanted to show ucool with that topic that we are all bored, and there is lots of us.
    They just bring us usles content last 3 months. More L skills ? for what? all outland are easy at lvl 6, so we dont need make champions stronger. We dont need any place that we will get more equip because there is more than needed, because of hard crusade and soul shop.

So if you are bored of that game like me, say that. Lets show ucool that they need to change something or we will all leave game.

Greeting from server 56
    [SR]Jikinoari

ga.jpgguild.jpgguild2.jpg

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    So you are declaring like this because non vip already on par with vip ?

And your server seems start rotten like my server now

So you're probably leaving, but still need to hide your team setups? By the way, UCool knows how many people play and how often they log on at any given time, so I'm pretty sure they know if they need to add more content to keep or attract more players without any need for declarations or whatnot.

I dont care if im 1st or im not 1st.
    And sorry but reality is that Non vip players cant win vs Vip players. I made topic once that player was attacing arena 15 times in 10 min, until he beat you. I dont think non vip players are able to do that.
    I rly like that game, i spend so many hours playin it but im just bored now, nothing more. Patch 1.9 announcec 3 months ago, and nothing change. I see like 30% top 20 players is inactive now. Nobody attack arena and GA. They need to change something.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Ucool event dont know how to make their own heroes.

Btw you just waste several bucks on this game.
    Let it go man.

Im assume you re <vip 10

Funny things is that im Vip 8. Because of good start and help of guild mates i was able to earn gems (buying 6 stamina) and fight as equal vs Vip 11+

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Im probably stopping too, lvl 88 and got all main heroes at 5* orange and hit rank 4 in arena (vs lvl 90). It doesnt seem worth it to keep playing without something new happening.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Well the fact is they don't care about your old servers. The bulk of the money comes from the newly released servers when people charge a couple thousand dollars to try to top the server and then realise they need to continue charging thousands to keep up.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Mystara's Avatar
    No need for declarations.
    http://forum.ucool.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30906&dateline=141327  9605

I've seen quite a few epeen threadstarters but I must accord you the utmost respect for making the most impt declaration of the century.

If you are truly wanting to push for updates and new content there were many threads in here. And you can also look at the official news section and input in there.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    Quitting will always be your option.

COme over to MFF , being a whale there is alright.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    bye2 good luck with RL , thx for playing

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    *throw bag of attention*

Quote Originally Posted by Jikinoari View Post
    Hi ho
    I started playing on server 56 from the first day. Im guild leader of strongest guild on that server. Last month (because lots of players left) i was abe to be 1st for my reward time for all 30 days. 90% time im 1st GA as well.
    I just bought i think my last month card. I just wanted to declare that it will be my last month with HC if ucool dont bring anything big. Like guild wars or something new.
    Most of you will tell that dont care. Im just normal player so, one more or one less player will not change.
    But i just wanted to show ucool with that topic that we are all bored, and there is lots of us.
    They just bring us usles content last 3 months. More L skills ? for what? all outland are easy at lvl 6, so we dont need make champions stronger. We dont need any place that we will get more equip because there is more than needed, because of hard crusade and soul shop.

So if you are bored of that game like me, say that. Lets show ucool that they need to change something or we will all leave game.

Greeting from server 56
    [SR]Jikinoari

ga.jpgguild.jpgguild2.jpg
    Good riddance, one less whiny kid to deal with.