Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: An example of how you win at level 90 arena

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    By popular request...

I was only knocked down to 31st today so it only took three battles to get back to #1, where I stayed. Luckily for fans of this thread, I didn't use one of my usual teams on any of them

Battle#1

image.jpgimage.jpg

This guy was using the regular Admiral team with CW replacing Silencer. My rule is whenever I see CW, I use whatever team I would normally counter with and replace somebody with Ember Blade, since EB destroys CW. My usual team against mixed Admiral is Admiral, AS, LG, HN, Commando, so I replaced Commando. EB came in handy double, since my Hidden Needle picked some stupid targets for her ultimate and EB picked up the slack and did most of the winning even beyond CW stomping.

Battle#2

image.jpgimage.jpg

This is the same enemy and team I fought for #1 yesterday. My guild was targeting this guy, and we did some practice matchups and I actually lost a few with the team I used yesterday so I tweaked it a bit, and replaced Commando with Mystic, hoping Ninja either didn't jump or would be blind when it mattered. AS and Machinist killed each other early, and Ninja jumped without being blind. He then got a face full of Phoenix and more or less ate the whole beam while dying. Since Phoenix didn't hit anybody but Ninja, it was left for OC to more or less win the rest of the fight more or less solo(Mystic ulti did contribute), which is pretty much what happened, especially when the enemy VS froze just before her ulti went off.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2nd post because maximum 5 pictures per post

Battle #3
    image.jpgimage.jpg

Again a mixed Admiral team with CW, but this time replacing FD instead of Silencer. I used the same team again for the same reasons. This time though, Hidden Needle was smarter about who to ulti and this one went a lot easier.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by shondaime View Post
    Another counter is Psychopath (Legend) FM Mach OC Sil win rate of nearly 70%
    I think will try this setup. The VW counter ( VW EB CW VS and Phoenix/OC ) is not working at all. I gave it a try - 25 matches, not a single win. I assume, this is not only bad RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambo View Post
    I think will try this setup. The VW counter ( VW EB CW VS and Phoenix/OC ) is not working at all. I gave it a try - 25 matches, not a single win. I assume, this is not only bad RNG.
    That is weird. Are you max orange on all? That used to be my team and it worked for me.

I guess Phoenix is much more important than oblivion thinks, I don't think OC can substitute her with that ease and the same effectiveness. Moreover, do you have all your heroes full equipped and enchanted?
    [Tao] Zophiel - Team Level: 90 - Guild: Tao (Officer) - Server: 31, Kron

Of course full orange EQ and enchants. This is like asking - have you tried it turn off and on again? was just smiling..
    Yeah, well, this combination was not working at all, don't know where the catch is. Seems, that without HN is hard to counter that team.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Of course full orange EQ and enchants. This is like asking - have you tried it turn off and on again? was just smiling..
    Yeah, well, this combination was not working at all, don't know where the catch is. Seems, that without HN is hard to counter that team.
    IMG_0083.jpg

IE team beats every defense
    ------------------------------
    Server: 25 (Savage One)
    Level: 96
    Highest Arena Rank: 1
    Highest Grand Arena Rank: 1
    Member of the 55k team club
    VIP 15

Quote Originally Posted by Metatron Archangel View Post
    IMG_0083.jpg

What about one with CW? I believe CW's clones really mess with IE's targeting...but maybe that's why you have FM and Mach to clear the clones?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    We are in the same server
    I will love to know what you think better hn or doom

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Big fan of your posts, Oblivion. Learn something new every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    Big fan of your posts, Oblivion. Learn something new every time.
    I'd post today's stuff but it's just two losses and five battles with standard cookie cutter attack teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Metatron Archangel View Post
    IMG_0083.jpg

i used the same team than ur and lost.after LE die EB get burst by silencer and machinist skill and get silenced so he cant use his ulti and dead
    S53 Verdant TL 90

Quote Originally Posted by dowaps View Post
    i used the same team than ur and lost.after LE die EB get burst by silencer and machinist skill and get silenced so he cant use his ulti and dead
    Was your LE legendary? The point of that team is for LE to die and trigger his legendary skill to drain the enemy team's energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Thecasualoblivion View Post
    Was your LE legendary? The point of that team is for LE to die and trigger his legendary skill to drain the enemy team's energy.
    ofc LE was legendary after LE die Silencer silenced my EB with his green skill and MAchnist use his laser and both crit EB lose 2/3 of his hp and silenced cannot pull of his ulti and dead
    i tryed alot of time this comp if EB manage to resist to silencer silence i manege to win but if not i always lose

/ps : ofc all my heroes are 5* full geared and enchanted
    S53 Verdant TL 90

The best team currently is LE DV VS Phoenix and HN, that is 100% win rate against the cookie cutter team and most of the other ones too