Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 69

Thread: An example of how you win at level 90 arena

  1. #16
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    12
    Indeed very helpful... Noticed you left commando at p+4, is she the only one or you leave panda @p+4 for arena as well?

  2. #17
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    241
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Audryn View Post
    Indeed very helpful... Noticed you left commando at p+4, is she the only one or you leave panda @p+4 for arena as well?
    Commando and Panda are the most relevant heroes to keep p4, Commando for dodging ability and being lower int than sapper, Panda coz is much more tanky than the orange version. I don't know if there are other heroes that work better at p4 than orange.
    [Tao] Zophiel - Team Level: 90 - Guild: Tao (Officer) - Server: 31, Kron

  3. #18
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    628
    Rep Power
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Zophiel View Post
    Commando and Panda are the most relevant heroes to keep p4, Commando for dodging ability and being lower int than sapper, Panda coz is much more tanky than the orange version. I don't know if there are other heroes that work better at p4 than orange.
    Commando has higher dodge and higher life steal so she's at P+4 on purpose, probably forever unless she gets a legendary. My Panda is also P+4, but honestly the difference is small IMO. He's slightly better defensively at P+4, but he gets a lot of of offense to make up for it. The defensive edge isn't decisive IMO, but I have Panda at P+4 still more because he's strong enough at P+4 that it's not worth a Scimitar to change that just yet.

  4. #19
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    628
    Rep Power
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatzme View Post
    Great guide, motivates players to lvl to 90 to enjoy the competitive fun where lower VIP players can catch up.

    There is no invincible setup and I agree with TS that the thrill starts at 90 where it's easy to gain and lose rank. It's probably those who paid a lot who end up leaving the game since at some point in mature servers where everyone has those essential legendaries and these high rollers lose their edge.

    In the Lilith version VIP heroes remain VIP forever, so VIP players will always have the edge. Hence kudos to Ucool for balancing it out by releasing these VIP heroes while letting those who paid enjoy the exclusivity for a while.
    High VIP still have one important edge, and that is permanent Godfather. I'm VIP 12 and having the Godfather store available every day is a monster edge still. At level 90 My gem total goes up a couple hundred each day and they get spent thanks to Godfather.

  5. #20
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    0
    Any relevant replacement for HN to make counter to http://forum.ucool.com/attachment.ph...1&d=1432776445?

    Thanks

  6. #21
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    628
    Rep Power
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambo View Post
    Any relevant replacement for HN to make counter to http://forum.ucool.com/attachment.ph...1&d=1432776445?

    Thanks
    Nothing can replace HN on that team, she is the team. Before I had HN I used VW EB CW VS and Phoenix and it won 60-70% of the time. Some people use Admiral CW Silencer Machinist Mystic but the VW team is better.

  7. #22
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecasualoblivion View Post
    Nothing can replace HN on that team, she is the team. Before I had HN I used VW EB CW VS and Phoenix and it won 60-70% of the time. Some people use Admiral CW Silencer Machinist Mystic but the VW team is better.
    Understand. Phoenix is also missing in my collection Nevermind. Thanks for the sharing anyway

  8. #23
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    628
    Rep Power
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambo View Post
    Understand. Phoenix is also missing in my collection Nevermind. Thanks for the sharing anyway
    Phoenix can be replaced by OC on that VW team.

  9. #24
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecasualoblivion View Post
    Phoenix can be replaced by OC on that VW team.
    Thanks will try it today

  10. #25
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    6
    Im also server 35
    Few days ago some one kicked me at rank1023 and im usually from 100 to 30
    Does that mean there are adlest 1000 active players?

  11. #26
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambo View Post
    Thanks will try it today
    Another counter is Psychopath (Legend) FM Mach OC Sil win rate of nearly 70%

  12. #27
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    628
    Rep Power
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravari View Post
    Im also server 35
    Few days ago some one kicked me at rank1023 and im usually from 100 to 30
    Does that mean there are adlest 1000 active players?
    Quote Originally Posted by shondaime View Post
    Another counter is Psychopath (Legend) FM Mach OC Sil win rate of nearly 70%
    I win over 80% with Admiral AS LG HN Commando. Some in my guild have started using LE(L) DV VS Phoenix HN and that team is more or less 100%. It's what I would be running if I had Legendary LE.

  13. #28
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,840
    Rep Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravari View Post
    Im also server 35
    Few days ago some one kicked me at rank1023 and im usually from 100 to 30
    Does that mean there are adlest 1000 active players?
    Maybe that high vip that retired early and come back to play.

  14. #29
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambo View Post
    Any relevant replacement for HN to make counter to http://forum.ucool.com/attachment.ph...1&d=1432776445?

    Thanks
    This team counters most of today's popular defenses:

    IMG_0081.jpg

    IMG_0080.jpg

    Downside, it isn't too good on defense.

    FYI, IE also eats Ninjas for lunch.
    ------------------------------
    Server: 25 (Savage One)
    Level: 96
    Highest Arena Rank: 1
    Highest Grand Arena Rank: 1
    Member of the 55k team club
    VIP 15

  15. #30
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    0
    This thread is amazing. @the level 90s posting in this thread: can you guys keep posting your pics of arena matchups and your logic used to counter them? It's a fun read.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •