Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Swordmaster - Legendary

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    2nd part: 10 Magical trial.. which means u wl need either two days of (Tues/Fri/Sunday)
    Still doing on 2nd part,cant comment on 3rd =)

New Comers
    Does his legendaty skill make him worthwhile? He seems to charge all opponents ultimate skills, almost guaranteeing a loss. Mine is 4* lv 86 @purp +4. Seems.the prototypical lemon of this game.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    3rd L Quest is where he have to fight alone on elite chapter 11 vs VS(Stage 1) / BW (Stage 2) / SM (Stage 3)

Completed [L] with him at 4*... reached 5* in a few days after that..
    Wasnt reli impressed by him even lvl90+fully gear+enchanted.. (which justify again his status of a TROPHY HERO)

His strength:
    Able to do high damage in spinning and Ulti..and high lifesteal allow him to sap bac HP during all attack([L] allow him to crit and lifesteal even more,can even regain hp from 1/3 to full sometimes)
    If he killed opponent in the process of ulti,he can get more energy and easily ulti again in a same fight..

However in real fight,
    Against Magic team,he gave too much energy, got burst down easily b4 he can release ulti..even if he can,he wont survive 2nd wave
    Against Phy team,his attack and ulti often got dodged,which drastically cut down his effectiveness of his lifesteal..

And HE STAND TOO DAMN FRONT!!!
    So he is no where in my GA team nw even with [L].. i reli ran out of idea how to team him up..

enlighten plz..

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by No Name View Post
    Completed [L] with him at 4*... reached 5* in a few days after that..
    Wasnt reli impressed by him even lvl90+fully gear+enchanted.. (which justify again his status of a TROPHY HERO)

His strength:
    Able to do high damage in spinning and Ulti..and high lifesteal allow him to sap bac HP during all attack([L] allow him to crit and lifesteal even more,can even regain hp from 1/3 to full sometimes)
    If he killed opponent in the process of ulti,he can get more energy and easily ulti again in a same fight..

However in real fight,
    Against Magic team,he gave too much energy, got burst down easily b4 he can release ulti..even if he can,he wont survive 2nd wave
    Against Phy team,his attack and ulti often got dodged,which drastically cut down his effectiveness of his lifesteal..

And HE STAND TOO DAMN FRONT!!!
    So he is no where in my GA team nw even with [L].. i reli ran out of idea how to team him up..

enlighten plz..
    only good for Temples and Guild Raids, but the Legendary is so easy because cou can buy the item, so its okay

the only and also the biggest downside...he needs 3 fkin scimitar...
    for the watch!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 CrazyEyesDave's Avatar
    This was the easiest legendary ever...

I have him 5 star fully upped and geared.
    He's only useful for phoenix and raids and can be used in physical trial.
    He's fun to play with, don't know if the 3 scimitar were worth it but he's fun.

Seems like half the time he absorbs IE's first ult too. Possible counter there

Its so retarded i crafted the swordmaster legendary item long before reaching 90 and i started the quest and everyone told me to go for admiral instead so i cancelled it since its not an item that "appear in campain" when u take the quest like admiral or mystif for example and it deleted my cohalite so retarded i hope they fix that shit.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    You need to equip the crafted item legend before cancel the qiest, or ot will be dissapear.
    It happens to me once and its same with your situation lol.
    60 frags is shit even with good droprate