Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swordmaster - Legendary

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Swordmaster - Legendary

Hello everyone !

As some of you may have notice, swordmaster's legendary item fragments can be bought at the Grand Arena shop.
    I want to finish another legendary quest before starting his, can someone tell me what are the items needed to craft his item and what is his quest ?
    I want to make sure I have them ready in time !

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I haven't start quest for sm, but i believe u will need 60pcs of fragment from GA store to complete the 1st quest.

Yes but I'm asking for the other items needed ! Trying to know if he wants a Rawlis, another Scimitar...

1 kreln horn, 1 reven break, 1 monglow, 1 holyseed, 1 crusade shield, 1 scimitar, 1 earth hammer

source:
    https://www.techguru.vn/Heroes-Charg...ast/index.html

You're mistaken but your site seems nice :
    He needs a (third) scimitar, demon arrow, corgevian shield and the legendary object.

I have misunderstood your question

How long does it take as an average to finish a legendary quest? Assuming I have gems to reset 6x a day farming for necessary fragments. Currently TL89 10k/35k.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    You don't have to rush because the second legendary quest will slow you down, you can spend tons of gems to clear 1st quest really fast but the 2nd quest ask you to do 4 time rift or 10 trials. The worst case is you finish 1st quest on Monday and the 2nd quest is doing 10 female Trials, you know you can only finish it on Saturday.

Try to calculate when you finish 1st legendary quest so you could utilise Sunday timerift and trials.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    those items can be obtained only in GA shop or in elite too? like others?
    xSyniAx ~ lvl 92 ~ server 21 (Brute)

1. Im lvl87 and I can buy the item for SwordMaster from GAS. So I can make this item befor i get to lvl90 without the quest ?
    2. As I understand on lvl90 i will be able to have one LQuest. Also I can cancel the quest any time. So can I farm all the items for my heroes that I want to have Legendarys ?? Can I testet LQuest few times to get the items for Mystic / EmberStar / ... to get the items faster ??

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Nokiya420's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade View Post
    You're mistaken but your site seems nice :
    He needs a (third) scimitar, demon arrow, corgevian shield and the legendary object.
    another scimitar? jesus christ.......

You can't make the item without launching the legendary quest.
    Normaly, fragments are only available from a specific elite and the fragment appears once the quest starts and you can't get it elsewhere.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    So if I'm working on Mystic's legendary and farming his items. Can I buy Swordmasters legendary fragments from the GA shop just to stock up for when I start his next? Or can you only own 1 hero's legendary fragments at a time since you can only work on one quest at a time?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by BMHolthouse View Post
    So if I'm working on Mystic's legendary and farming his items. Can I buy Swordmasters legendary fragments from the GA shop just to stock up for when I start his next? Or can you only own 1 hero's legendary fragments at a time since you can only work on one quest at a time?
    You can work on another legendary quest (ex. Admiral) while using GA coins to collect for SM. However you must complete (ex. Admiral) before SM legendary.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    does anyone know what is the second part for SM legend quest ? im now doing the IE while redeeming the thingy for SM.... so wanna make SM L asap later