Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nerf Ember Blade

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12

Nerf Ember Blade

On the current meta, Ember Blade dominates the arena. About 90 out of top 100 teams in Arena use him.

I know, many will say that he can be countered and other bullshit, this does not change the fact that 90% of top teams are built around him.

This is not good for the game. Please nerf him or make some changes in order to be countered more effectively.

Otherwise we do not have any other choice but to built similar teams. What a variety in a game that has 65+ heroes!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    If you cant beat them join them but EB is easy to kill once you get him in your sight, on a differant note if you get 5 times EB in Hard Crusades it is going to get hard to clear.
    Member of Art of War

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Be patient my friend, AS used to dominate tge arena but now in my server hes just barely used. So take sometime and they will realease a counter
    Server:19
    Name:St.Katsuragi
    TL:93
    Guild:Sanctus

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I don't understand what's wrong with your server,nobody in the top 50 uses him here as he's a simple victory as he's only affective in certain set ups,I would love to be on your server

I don't know what's wrong with my server (server 3 - an old server). All I know is that Ember is quite powerful to ignore. 6 out of 10 top teams use him, the top 4 have him. On the top 100 more that these 60% use him.

So the problem is not if he can be countered, the problem is why to have a hero which is OP at the first place. The game is about balance and I do not see balance here.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ember.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	74.9 KB 
ID:	6518

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    I don't know what's wrong with my server (server 3 - an old server). All I know is that Ember is quite powerful to ignore. 6 out of 10 top teams use him, the top 4 have him. On the top 100 more that these 60% use him.

So the problem is not if he can be countered, the problem is why to have a hero which is OP at the first place. The game is about balance and I do not see balance here.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ember.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	74.9 KB 
ID:	6518
    Need i to remember you again how strong is AS as the first place. No team in arena b4 can reach top 50 without him. So why dont you ever think about it.
    Server:19
    Name:St.Katsuragi
    TL:93
    Guild:Sanctus

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    But he's an easy counter so you should be delighted to see so many use him,just pick off teams that do and you will fly up the arena charts

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    I'm level 63 right now and it's quite op but it still dies quickly for me. Probably when I level up I'll notice a higher power of him.

Today i fought 10/15 teams with Ember Blade in hard crusade. This is ridiculous. The game is not very funny now.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    ydeah NERF HIM !

Thats not good for an game that u got a MUST HAVE Hero for aren LIKE EMBER !

only fanboys from ember goes crying and dont wanna nerf ember but u MUST NERF him !

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I think he drops to magic real fast personally na is more pain in teh ass or silencer spec at 90 . . Run a magic team like mystic fm succ oc adm will roll him

Quote Originally Posted by phoenyx View Post
    I think he drops to magic real fast personally na is more pain in teh ass or silencer spec at 90 . . Run a magic team like mystic fm succ oc adm will roll him
    As you may know, he is not fighting alone...there are 4 other heroes.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Just give it a try.
    Phoenix, Silencer, Frostmage, Oldcurse, Psychopath. (counters Admiral, Silencer, Ember, Fallen and Mystic really well)
    Mystic, Frostmage, Oldcurse, Succubus, Admiral.
    They will think twice before they will put their current defensive team with emberblade ;-)
    A hero, or combination, is only OverPowered if there's no counter to it. You'll soon see that there are plenty counters, we just need to know how.
    And take in account that ember is only useful in Arena or Crusade, in any other game mode he's pretty useless. A hero like Cloudwalker or NinjaAssasin, or Deathmage; those are much more significant. Ember needs his advantages, if we can even call them 'advantages'.
    There are worse imballances in the game, such as the uselessness of LightBringer for example ;-)

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    This few weeks I am easily rank 1-7 because people use eb. I only pick on opponent with eb in their def line.