Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to spend guild coins?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    arcane good for arena / GA and physical trial. NA deal huge damage to raid bosses at chapter 13 and 14. and I can see people using him in arena for countering certain magic team. really hard to decide if I were in your shoes. but right now I have got DB and arcane 5s, I will go for NA for sure.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Let's look at this another way, looking at every option in the guild store individually:

Disease Bringer--lv 90, 5* 6/6 P+4--I use Disease Bringer every day in 11 out of 15 hard crusade battles, and I can't imagine anything being able to improve on him. I also use Disease Bringer on my lv6 Physical trial auto-battle team and for both lv6 robot and lv6 spearman portals

Succubus--lv42, 3* 4/6 B+1--Haven't really bothered. I'm buying her SS without resetting right now because I've nothing better to do

Lightning Spirit--lv43, 4* 5/6 B+2--I have never touched him, and have him at 147/150 soulstones from bronze chests alone

Arcane Sapper--lv90, 5* 5/6 Orange--He's on my primary attack team in arena, I usually use him when attacking in GA, and he's on one of my GA defense teams. He's a major piece of my arena roster. I also use him for gold rift and sometimes in raids.

Ninja Assassin--lv90, 5* 5/6 Orange--has been an utter disappointment in arena testing. I have won a few real life battles with him, but still underwhelming. He is the strongest raid boss attacker I have, though I usually leave him behind when fighting raid trash. I really don't use him anywhere outside of raids.

Tusked Storm--lv90, 5* 5/6 Orange--I consider him a waste of gear at this point, having made the mistake of getting him to Orange early(he was my 2nd I'm sad to say), but I got good use out of him as an EB replacement in GA before I had enough heroes not to need him anymore. I no longer use him in GA, but I do use him as a tank for level 11/13 raid trash and I've broken some server records using him.

Lunar Guardian--lv90, 5* 5/6 Orange--she's on my primary arena attack team, and I use her to attack and defend in GA. She continues to amaze me how useful she is at max gear lv90, on a wide variety of teams no less. I also use her often in raids, against the level 13 boss and against raid trash.

Brute--lv47, 3* 5/6 B+2--haven't bothered at all

Shallows Keeper--lv89, 5* 4/6 P+2--I got him to 5* from bronze. I used him as a 3rd Ga tank back in the 60s for a while and then abandoned him. His defensive numbers intrigue me, and I'm going to max him and do his legendary quest after I'm done with Emberstar(who's already started) and Lightning Elemental.

To sum up, I get a lot of use out of DB, AS, and LG. Ninja and to a lesser extent TS I only real use in raids.

Banned Contributor Level 3
    For me sapper has long fallen off the arena main line up in defense. Offense as well as FD will crush him the moment he goes in to the intel.
    GA still possible in 2nd or 3rd team.

Lunar still viable in arena for offense to counter some line ups with death mage or disease bringer.
    Lunar not quite cut out for defense. same goes for vengeance spirit.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    So guys, concluding, I ve just found LG this morning from the crusade. Is your tip to just start working on the Sapper or do you think I should get LG ss's? And is the Lunar already good at around lv 50? Does she require an ad heavily oriented team to work?
    Oh I was forgetting, Lunar seems pretty much dependent to the Commando, right?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    You can let her 3*, say she is your booster till your *5 AS ready

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Everybody says NA sucks in arena - must be true for orange or lvl 90. I got him at lv55 and he tears up arena for me. He has to survive till his energy charges but if he does he will kill 2-3 enemies with his huge slice and dice.

Very handy too at my levels for killing phoenix in the egg which you often can't get to him from the front.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Thanks to NA I was able to get rank 1 for the first time and got plenty of gems.
    Screenshot_2015-05-25-11-25-38.jpg

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Now people must think how to make all 3 team on arena that can counter sapper ninja and fd lol

Quote Originally Posted by Thecasualoblivion View Post
    Disease Bringer--lv 90, 5* 6/6 P+4--I use Disease Bringer every day in 11 out of 15 hard crusade battles, and I can't imagine anything being able to improve on him. I also use Disease Bringer on my lv6 Physical trial auto-battle team and for both lv6 robot and lv6 spearman portals
    DB to stay at P4? better then Orange?

Quote Originally Posted by glitteringlust View Post
    Now people must think how to make all 3 team on arena that can counter sapper ninja and fd lol
    Most of the time at max gear 90, Ninja counters himself. He just falls over dead after dealing 0-35k.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambo View Post
    DB to stay at P4? better then Orange?
    I wouldn't say P4 is better. I would say Orange hasn't been necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Thecasualoblivion View Post
    I wouldn't say P4 is better. I would say Orange hasn't been necessary.
    This is enough for me i will keep mine then 5* P4 full enchanted. Thx.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    First I would recommend 3* heroes that cannot be farmed in campaign (DB, NA) then 3* that can be farmed in campaign (Brute, LG, Succ). That's it! All 1* heroes from shop you can get from bronze chests so in long run they are not really worth investing guild coins. Later (80+) you can use all those saved guild coins to buy much needed gear for your main heroes or on SS of new 3* heroes that will be added into shop.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Se7en Strife's Avatar
    I think all she wanted to know is this

NA > DB > AS > LG > TS. Spend points in this order
    Violent Resolution - #Everyone's An Enemy#

♏️Se7en

s58 Corvus Nemesis Officer
    s54 Arrec [SG]Silent Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Se7en Strife View Post
    I think all she wanted to know is this

NA > DB > AS > LG > TS. Spend points in this order
    That order is rubbish.