Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes of June

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    You were lucky Tusked is 100% more rare.
    Tusked Storm is not rare at all. But thats just the Problem of People not understanding statistics.
    For me by far the rarest Card is Lightning Spirit. Didnt get One for One month, despite spending 5 Mio. Gold everyday on chests. During that Time i made like 400k points for the Soul Shop with all the other so that are 5*
    Tl;Dr : all Heroes cards in Bronze chest have the Same Chance of dropping.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Nokiya420's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by exemende View Post
    Tusked Storm is not rare at all. But thats just the Problem of People not understanding statistics.
    For me by far the rarest Card is Lightning Spirit. Didnt get One for One month, despite spending 5 Mio. Gold everyday on chests. During that Time i made like 400k points for the Soul Shop with all the other so that are 5*
    Tl;Dr : all Heroes cards in Bronze chest have the Same Chance of dropping.
    That is not true. Many people reported that TS is usually the rarest.
    He doesn't even drop in single pieces. And I think everybody else does.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Yeah tusked is indeed rare as is the rocker panda,i ve seen him drop only once in 40 mil spent on chests,tusked dropped 2 times in those 40 mil
    lel crap loot in hard crusade lel

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I think light bringer have some sense, and when he gets to the crusade shop he will become much popular

Quote Originally Posted by Ferico View Post
    If you're updated with the current news, you should be aware that is most likely that UCool will stop creating heroes in reference to DoTA due to current lawsuit filed against them. Go shift to google chrome.
    yeah.Ucool is really missing invincible shadows.I believe they can really organise amazing blood flesh battle ground for our HC fans. No one doesn't stop slnt. I m slntcontrol . gl hf in HC!!

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by samitas View Post
    Yeah tusked is indeed rare as is the rocker panda,i ve seen him drop only once in 40 mil spent on chests,tusked dropped 2 times in those 40 mil
    Ice Mage is 0.0001%. I've seen it only once!
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    TS is rarest, the rocker panda isn't rare at all, i get about 2 full cards on a daily base.. From 4-5mil a day

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Dear Leaders,

Ember is now revealing the Heroes of June for our leaders to get prepared!

- Witch (June Magic Stone Hero): Back line supporting Mage, who can blind enemies and has a great ability to survive.
    - Dwarf Warrior (June Singin Hero): Front line Tank, who can charge forward and stun enemies, with abilities of regeneration.
    - Adds Death Bringer to Arena Shop, Light Bringer to Crusade Shop and Ancient Protector to Grand Arena Shop.

Best Regards

Ember
    can we please get a new hero in soul shop I have 250,000 coins and nothing to do with them.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by nemo View Post
    can we please get a new hero in soul shop I have 250,000 coins and nothing to do with them.
    earn 150,000 more coins if you want to have a 5* hero.

maybe only high VIP players got so many soul coins and 5* SM, I doubt if there are low VIP players with such amount of soul coins and a 5* SM.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nemo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    earn 150,000 more coins if you want to have a 5* hero.

maybe only high VIP players got so many soul coins and 5* SM, I doubt if there are low VIP players with such amount of soul coins and a 5* SM.
    Didn't Ember say, that Summoner will come soon?
    I also have a lot of SS-coins and I think I have enoug SS left in my inventory to make some 1* heroes to 5* a second time if possible With the double gold drop from crusade you get like 16m per day...time isn't even worth to open bronze chests for that anymore...
    there needs to be a new way to burn gold.
    for the watch!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by BadFerret View Post
    Didn't Ember say, that Summoner will come soon?
    I also have a lot of SS-coins and I think I have enoug SS left in my inventory to make some 1* heroes to 5* a second time if possible With the double gold drop from crusade you get like 16m per day...time isn't even worth to open bronze chests for that anymore...
    there needs to be a new way to burn gold.
    hard crusade gives like 2.4 millions gold coins/day, double = 4.8 millions /day. Maybe you're playing different HC game ?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    hard crusade gives like 2.4 millions gold coins/day, double = 4.8 millions /day. Maybe you're playing different HC game ?
    VIP13 got 8mill a day, with double event it become 16m or maybe around ~15mill

High VIP has so much gold that It even make them dizzy to burn it by opening bronze that only 90k at one touch. 150mill gold need 150mill/90k = 1666 times opening bronze to burn all

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteAngel View Post
    VIP13 got 8mill a day, with double event it become 16m or maybe around ~15mill

High VIP has so much gold that It even make them dizzy to burn it by opening bronze that only 90k at one touch. 150mill gold need 150mill/90k = 1666 times opening bronze to burn all
    Yup...I'm sitting at 100mil gold right now

Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Dear Leaders,

Ember is now revealing the Heroes of June for our leaders to get prepared!

- Witch (June Magic Stone Hero): Back line supporting Mage, who can blind enemies and has a great ability to survive.
    - Dwarf Warrior (June Singin Hero): Front line Tank, who can charge forward and stun enemies, with abilities of regeneration.
    - Adds Death Bringer to Arena Shop, Light Bringer to Crusade Shop and Ancient Protector to Grand Arena Shop.

Best Regards

Ember
    And how about the New legendary heroes?
    Server 29 War Chief: Greninja

New Comers

I have a question.

How can I post in the forum? I think there's a problem in the Arena? every time I refresh most of the ones that are appearing are higher than my level, my level is just 57 but the ones to be challenged are too high for my level to fight and has a very high power, how will I win if that's the case? Can you help me with that? Thank you.