Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Phone broke, Need to sync my Heroes charge to new phone

New Comers

Phone broke, Need to sync my Heroes charge to new phone

I don't have my account ID, my phone broke. However my toon is called Dano and its in Guild ID# 110051524, On my new phone my Account ID is 19808591, Is there anyway to transfer my toon to my new account?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Please try log in the Game Center with your Apple ID or login Google Plus, and then switch to your server and see if it works first.
    If it doesn't, please create a new account on your old server, and then give us the following information to help retrieve your account, we will link your Old Account to your Apple ID/Google Plus and drop the new one. Thanks.
    Old Account ID(Or In-game name/Old Server):
    New Account ID(Old Server):

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    I never associated the old account with any Apple ID or Google + ID so even if I switch to my server I don't have the old account ID to give only in game name and old server...

Dear Leader
    You are playing on server 63. Please switch to the server and then give us the new Account ID and we can help retrieve your account by then. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    My current account id is 19844386. I've already switched to server 63, prior account character name was Dano

Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    I am in the same boat, I was able to do a screen shot with the technician

W0neo 15236973

Quote Originally Posted by W0neo View Post
    I am in the same boat, I was able to do a screen shot with the technician

W0neo 15236973
    Dear Leader
    Please try log in the Game Center with your Apple ID or login Google Plus, and then switch to your server and see if it works first.
    If it doesn't, please create a new account on your old server, and then give us the following information to help retrieve your account, we will link your Old Account to your Apple ID/Google Plus and drop the new one. Thanks.
    Old Account ID(Or In-game name/Old Server):
    New Account ID(Old Server):

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Hello, i wanted to use my account on my new Phone but when i try to connect to goole+ in settings on my old Phone i get a pop up asking o you want to load ruza with level 1? Warning: progress in the current game will be lost. I installed the game on my new Phone and connected to google+ with it before i connected my old Phone to google+. Probably google+ now got my progress from new Phone and i dont want to start over. My game name is : ruza, lvl 53, account-ID 16688387,server 110, im part of group : malakai, group ID : 110094586. PLEASE HELP so i can continue playing on my new Phone.Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Ruza View Post
    Hello, i wanted to use my account on my new Phone but when i try to connect to goole+ in settings on my old Phone i get a pop up asking o you want to load ruza with level 1? Warning: progress in the current game will be lost. I installed the game on my new Phone and connected to google+ with it before i connected my old Phone to google+. Probably google+ now got my progress from new Phone and i dont want to start over. My game name is : ruza, lvl 53, account-ID 16688387,server 110, im part of group : malakai, group ID : 110094586. PLEASE HELP so i can continue playing on my new Phone.Thank you
    Dear Leader

The level 1 account pops is because that you accidentally linked your Google+/Game Center to a new created account on your other device.

Please use that device to run the game and then switch to your old server. And then give us the new account ID and we can help re-link your main account to your Google+/Game Center.

You can also confirm the pop-up and then switch to your old server and then give us the new account id but this will prevent you from logging in your main account until our admins help re-link your account. Thanks.

Best Regards

Betty

New Comers
    Hello,
    My name on my new device is ruza1 and on that new device my id on server 110 is :20820651.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruza View Post
    Hello,
    My name on my new device is ruza1 and on that new device my id on server 110 is :20820651.
    Dear player,

We have restored your account. Please reload the game before you make another check.

Regards,

Betty

New Comers
    The game is working perfectly now on both phones so im very happy
    Thank you very much Betty!!

New Comers
    I am having the same problem. Old account: therats server 68 lodot.

New account: nickname. Account ID 23609850, switched to server 68.

Thanks for your help! I can't wait to play again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by therats View Post
    I am having the same problem. Old account: therats server 68 lodot.

New account: nickname. Account ID 23609850, switched to server 68.

Thanks for your help! I can't wait to play again!!!
    Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty