Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else think Booty Cave is rigged?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Anyone else think Booty Cave is rigged?

Whenever, I'm searching for new caves, I get the usual stuff... a few potions here and there. That is, UNTIL I get down to my last 2-4 bread. At this point there seems to be a MUCH greater chance of big, juicy caves with multiple defenders, like fight 3 battles for 20-25 potions.

Which of course I cannot do, because I have less than 6 bread. So I search again, and often I'll get another big, juicy cave.

I almost never get these mega-caves when my bread is up higher. But gee, if I only spent 50 gems, I'd have enough to fight them. I'm 90% certain the cave search algorithm is being manipulated to try to get players to buy bread with gems. What do you think?

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Don't waste your time with anything less than 7exp. Spend the 2k. Trust me, it's worth it. I'm constantly top of the leader boards

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Yub, got the same problem. The last 2-4 breads are always huge loot. Many times I ran out of bread with huge potions to grab. Luckily, I didn't bite the 50 gems.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Xturtlexohx View Post
    Don't waste your time with anything less than 7exp. Spend the 2k. Trust me, it's worth it. I'm constantly top of the leader boards
    Thumb up. Problem solved

Quote Originally Posted by Xturtlexohx View Post
    What level are you? I am not VIP10 so I have decent cash but I'm not swimming in it, beat hard crusade 15/15 every day. Would probably have to do at least 12-15 refreshes to get a 6 or 7 pot cave at my level (73) that I have a good shot at beating.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by BrassMonkey View Post
    What level are you? I am not VIP10 so I have decent cash but I'm not swimming in it, beat hard crusade 15/15 every day. Would probably have to do at least 12-15 refreshes to get a 6 or 7 pot cave at my level (73) that I have a good shot at beating.
    Think of it likes this. 2k gold = 1 salve. At your level, get anything over 4 pots / 2 bread.

Im lvl 90 and i only pluinder 15k gold or 7 pots +. Slowly increase your minimum pots plunder as ur level increases.

If you raid caves during "peak hour", the bounty is always small.
    Try some other odd time and you will find better reward.

Quote Originally Posted by magician View Post
    Think of it likes this. 2k gold = 1 salve. At your level, get anything over 4 pots / 2 bread.

Im lvl 90 and i only pluinder 15k gold or 7 pots +. Slowly increase your minimum pots plunder as ur level increases.
    i'm lvl 90 and only interest on 20k gold or 10 pots +.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Im 90 and dont plunder at all. Only 7 heroes are below level 88.

Heroes i use all 90
    Heroes i will use eventually but need gear 89
    heroes i dont plan to use 88

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    Now that you mention it, I think I'm also facing higher difficulty caves when bread is about to deplete

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I don't think I've plundered exp in the last 2 month... Anyone which is already 90 for so long really need more exp? O.o

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post
    Im 90 and dont plunder at all. Only 7 heroes are below level 88.

Heroes i use all 90
    Heroes i will use eventually but need gear 89
    heroes i dont plan to use 88
    What was the point of this?

I plunger cave only for diamond and for exploring new tactics. Dont really care about the reward at all but from experience, it is best to raid around 8-10am and 22pm - midnight GMT.
    because The largest pool of players is from South Asia and SEA, 8-10am should be the time when they are about to finish work and 22pm-midnight should be very early in the morning. Cave raid activity would be ceased for quite a long period allowing the "piggy bank" to grow a bit larger.

I wish there was a faster way to do Booty Cave, the only thing I skip but potentially so much exp I have lost... :'(

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    So what happened, I left my toons on 10 hour for the night and come back and nobody raid them at all ??? where is my bread