Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raise the GA points Cap

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Raise the GA points Cap

Dear Ucool

Can you please raise the Guild Activity Points CAP, as an officer of a guild it is getting hard to keep people in, not because it is no fun but because the raids are getting less and less and they hop to another guild.
    For a full guild the cap is currently 30k GA points a day, in reality an daily income is around 25k because not everyone is getting his 600 points.
    To reset an raid cost to much espesially the final raids 13/14.
    Chapter 7 & 8 - 40k
    Chapter 9 & 10 - 50k
    Chapter 11 & 12 - 60k
    Chapter 13 & 14 - 70k
    Now to reset the final stages you need 3 days but it is mostly cleared in 4 days, this is just the problem in a few weeks we can only keep 1 or 2 raid open and thats it, in my opinion it the cap needs to be at least 50k a day (most likely 60k so 1200 GA points per person) to keep the raids open and fun.
    Member of Art of War

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    I thought it was about grand arena coins. Lol

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    Btw, you are in the wrong section. Post on feedback and suggestions place, otherwise betty/ember might not read here.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Dindin View Post
    Btw, you are in the wrong section. Post on feedback and suggestions place, otherwise betty/ember might not read here.
    They didnt read there either

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Ch 14 in 4 days ?? Wow

Quote Originally Posted by glitteringlust View Post
    Ch 14 in 4 days ?? Wow
    Well Ch 13 we clear in 4 days but 14 takes a bit longer because of the dragon in the end.
    But the point is that it is really hard to keep raids open, it is better if you have points to spend on earlyier chapters for curtain gear.
    Member of Art of War

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    5d10h here but most members aren't 90 yet, fastest guild on our server does it in 5d1h, 4d is pretty outstanding.

My guild holds the fastest chap13 record though with 2d1m
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    5d10h here but most members aren't 90 yet, fastest guild on our server does it in 5d1h, 4d is pretty outstanding.

My guild holds the fastest chap13 record though with 2d1m
    Nice m8 but then you guys also have the problem that 1 or 2 raids are open right?
    Member of Art of War

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 dark-angel's Avatar
    I hope they lower the amount of guild distribution points to open each raid chapters by 10k instead of increasing cap distribution.
    So:
    Chapter 7 & 8 : 30k
    Chapter 9 & 10 : 40k
    Chapter 11 & 12 : 50k
    Chapter 13 & 14 : 60k

Increasing the cap level of distribution would be nice but only few members who are willing to spend from 200 to 400 gems can increasing the distribution. I see some top guild rank (1 or 2) can get up max to 65k to 70k over 3 days with 50 members . And an actual max of the distribution over 3 days with 50 members who distribute 600 everyday is 90k. I have not seen any guilds with that much distribute ever. So to me, logically, it's not worth it to increase the cap level distribution. Only few members who are high vip lvl can do it. Also they are only willing spend that much gems because they want to reach to level 90 with cap. Once they reach level 90 they will slowing down on spending gems on stamina.

Therefore, my suggestion is decreasing the amount of stamina points to open each chapter by 10k instead to increasing the cap of distribution point. My guild is in the top 15 guilds with 45k distribution over 3 days, we start having problem about reset raid chapters since majority of our members reach to level 80 and +, the amount of dmg they can deal in each chapter is 1k (more or less)haha. But well i love my guild and everyone happy with the way I lead them. We only have 44 members but really, it is a true family gamers in our guild haha.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leader of "1st Dark G" Guild on server 44- Malak

Can anyone move this Thread to "Feedback and Suggestion" place. We want either Ember or Betty read it, so they can give some feed back to the development teams. I just hope they would do it sometime in the future. I have heard somewhere that they might change something with the guild raid or make it better. Not sure what they are going to do? but well whatever it is, hopefully it is a good change.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dark-angel View Post
    Can anyone move this Thread to "Feedback and Suggestion" place. We want either Ember or Betty read it, so they can give some feed back to the development teams. I just hope they would do it sometime in the future. I have heard somewhere that will might change something with the guild raid to make it better. Not sure what they are going to do? but well whatever it is, hopefully it is a good change.
    You want the thread to be moved so Ember and Betty can read this. Congrats, only Ember and Betty can move threads. Mind=Blown

There are other mods but who cares anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by Ferico View Post
    You want the thread to be moved so Ember and Betty can read this. Congrats, only Ember and Betty can move threads. Mind=Blown

There are other mods but who cares anyways?
    Well, you don't care but somebody cares.

Beside, not only Ember and Betty are mod. There are few more mods in here, they just don't represent or show their Thread. Are you a mod? if not, then suck it up.

Grow up boy, find some job to do instead of mocking around with people.

I know you will reply to this.Don't want to deal with immature people in here. End of our conversation here.

Peaces haha

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    Guess what, you just repeated what I've said. If you didnt want to deal with me, you would not have replied in the first place. MIND=BLOWN.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Se7en Strife's Avatar
    Nice to see someone from my server at times.

This issue has been brought up many times but i feel that ur main point of the post is to raise the individual contribution cap for activity points. So you should highlight it instead of lumping it with the whole paragraph.

And currently im working out something within my guild to counteract this problem of lack of raids. Its still in planning phase but most of the foundations are done. Just pm me in game to chat about this issue if you need to.

On the point of activity point high scores thing, i heard it was something related to timezone differences etc so there is no way any guild can get 90k pts. Pretty weird but thats how things work.

As a whole, S54 is a pretty much dead server revolving around its top 10 guilds. I myself can confidently tell u that the rank 15 guild in s58 can rank 2 in our server based on 3 day activity
    Violent Resolution - #Everyone's An Enemy#

♏️Se7en

s58 Corvus Nemesis Officer
    s54 Arrec [SG]Silent Leader

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    It would be cool if we don't reset each chapter anymore. Each guild clear Chapter 7 -> 14 then back to Chapter 7 again.

The problem of reset points is no matter how fast you clear any chapter, the number of raid chapter you could do depend on how many points you earn to reset them. I often skip doing Chapter 13 raid because if we happen to finish both Chapter 13 & 14 at the same time, many guild mates may not have chances to earn Guild coins from daily quest in 1 or 2 days.