Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cloud Walker VS Fallen Dominion, who to put?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Cloud Walker VS Fallen Dominion, who to put?

Hi everyone so my team lvl right now is 73 with:
    War Chief, Ember Blade, Vengeance spirit, Phoenix - the spot I would like to put CW or FD and last one is commando, at lvl 85 I will put shadowleaf instead of her.

So any comments? opinions?
    thanks!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    If you want to focus in arena FD, but i recommand CW because his multiple use in everymode. Depend what you want.

And in lvl 85 keep your commando in this team, and switch phoenix with ls in this physical compo. Phoenix works great in magical team with OC/MYST/FM stuff.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    fallen donkey for the arenars

cloud punchers for the every thing more
    Support from the good friend here forum:

"You are the reason why I am still coming back to this forum everyday. Thank you!" -BadFerret

"Thanks Doc!" -Zäschi

"You should move to Lilith and work there!" -ZantGX (impress by my skill)

"This thread delivers!" -Apoxie

"Will be so much better, when you finally are a mod." -BadFerret

"You never fail to make me laugh. Nosferatu for forums mod! " -Ferico

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    I like how nosfrtrd make his own heroes name

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by DopeNope View Post
    Is phoenix nice in lower levels? 32 atm.
    I didnt use him at low levels but dreaded facing him. He is hard to kill without some backline DPS. Which there is not much of at low levels. I would go for it if you can put something tanky if front of him.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    My friend just had a fresh start on a new server. He asked me to do his crusade in normal mode with Brute, Sh, Le, Succ, And a rent DK. I thought it would be easy but when i got to face against Phoenix in every stage, my face almost turn blue. I finally finished 15/15 crusade for him but the last stage was a draw that both teams ran out of time and died. Lol.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Sh brute succ dk is mvp at early game
    Even when phoenix still became a sign in herp

New Comers
    FD and CW are both OP but FD is probably the single most OP hero in the game. i cant tell you how many times mine has went 1v3 or 1v4 at the end of an arena fight and WON. CW is a lot more versatile like others have said but FD is just so OP in arena. it ultimately depends on your current server meta tho, 1-2 months ago on S86 it was all FD/EB and very little CC. as we approached server cap it moved toward AS/EB/Panda and CC in most teams, since they bumped our cap up people are starting to go to orange with the heroes that use deceiver sword so its moving back to FD/CW/EB. its an ever evolving system so you have to adapt to the competition lol

to the off topic Pho question.... yes she is super OP on young servers. Pho/Mys/Comm will take you all the way to #1 lol

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Early levels on younger servers pho/oc/ or pho/mach + decent tank and back line = near def. win, even against the FD and CW teams. Especially against the FD and CW teams.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by swansong View Post
    Early levels on younger servers pho/oc/ or pho/mach + decent tank and back line = near def. win, even against the FD and CW teams. Especially against the FD and CW teams.
    Actually the team is pretty easy to beat if you have wm lunar or silencer. A 2* silencer will be good enough to use in early mid game. I'm currently lvl 65 and I'm using ih silencer shadow commando and ie. They are all 3* and 2* heroes but keep me at rank 40-100 all the time. People think my team is easy to beat so I actually gain lots of coins by defending.

I don't like Phoenix because she is only good for early and mid game and only in arena. Save your point for other heroes like rifleman. But that stupid bird is pretty annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuey View Post
    FD and CW are both OP but FD is probably the single most OP hero in the game. i cant tell you how many times mine has went 1v3 or 1v4 at the end of an arena fight and WON. CW is a lot more versatile like others have said but FD is just so OP in arena. it ultimately depends on your current server meta tho, 1-2 months ago on S86 it was all FD/EB and very little CC. as we approached server cap it moved toward AS/EB/Panda and CC in most teams, since they bumped our cap up people are starting to go to orange with the heroes that use deceiver sword so its moving back to FD/CW/EB. its an ever evolving system so you have to adapt to the competition lol

to the off topic Pho question.... yes she is super OP on young servers. Pho/Mys/Comm will take you all the way to #1 lol
    I believe CW will combinate great with shadowleaf and EB and vengeance spirit as the control in the team with war chief in the front?
    What's your opinion?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by HXCfighter View Post
    I believe CW will combinate great with shadowleaf and EB and vengeance spirit as the control in the team with war chief in the front?
    What's your opinion?
    FD, not CW. CW is really vulnerable to his counters. And it works really well only until mid 80s.

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by HXCfighter View Post
    What's your opinion?
    yeah itll work well but depends on your server meta. if EB the go to hero for arena then CW is exponentially less effective. CW needs his clones to be at his best and EB takes care of them pretty easily but he is a good counter for FD. his clones once again are key, they make it hard for FD to hit CW due to him not having any AOE skills. it really depends on how your playing too, if your planning long term CW is the better route personally, if you want to climb in arena quick NOW then FD will probably help you more. CW is great for so many different parts of PVE so he will set you up well long term.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuey View Post
    yeah itll work well but depends on your server meta. if EB the go to hero for arena then CW is exponentially less effective. CW needs his clones to be at his best and EB takes care of them pretty easily but he is a good counter for FD. his clones once again are key, they make it hard for FD to hit CW due to him not having any AOE skills. it really depends on how your playing too, if your planning long term CW is the better route personally, if you want to climb in arena quick NOW then FD will probably help you more. CW is great for so many different parts of PVE so he will set you up well long term.
    i read all saing that fd is better in arena than cw but in every match i have cw made much more damage than fd and so i have some doubt (other members is COM, WC, SL) and now iam thinking to switch FD with AS

personally both are good. CW could be a good counter for FD, while he can be countered easily too. i got CW first and now working on FD. having them both is not a bad choice.