Thread: Grand Arena question for higher ranked players

Gold Member Contributor Level 7

Grand Arena question for higher ranked players

What is it like competing in Grand Arena above rank 50? I've spent 99% if my time below the top 50 where we can see the first two teams. What is it like being able to see just one team for most of your Grand Arena play?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by magician View Post
    What is it like competing in Grand Arena above rank 50? I've spent 99% if my time below the top 50 where we can see the first two teams. What is it like being able to see just one team for most of your Grand Arena play?
    Two teams are hidden, so you can't plan out all three fights. When you can see two, you can make an educated guess about the third and you can plan your attack against all three. That's the theory anyway, I haven't really done that in practice. When you can only see one team, you can't plan all three matches. You can only plan one match and have to make a blind guess about the other two. That or lose and attack them again 10 minutes later and hope they didn't change anything. That I can say from experience.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Lol u got him

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by glitteringlust View Post
    Lol u got him
    Got what? It's different. I've heard lower level players talking about GA in other threads and what they discuss sounds nothing like the GA I play. I was curious.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    At later levels, when you're at top 50, you can usually field three good teams. Since you can see the first one, you plan your first team for it. For the second and third, I usually put my slightly better team second.