Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Legendary quest

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    6

    Exclamation Legendary quest

    I finish the 3 quests of the legendary mystic, but still showing that have not conclued yet, i did 350k of damage 4 times and a friend of mine told me that his legendary quest appeared only completed one day after having conclued, so i wait, but when i logged today i saw that nothing change...
    Please fix it

    Account ID: 2953187
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-05-20-08-00-39.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	6473  
    Server: 17

  2. #2
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    7
    Just exit and open up game again. That fixed it for a friend of mine.

  3. #3
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelf View Post
    Just exit and open up game again. That fixed it for a friend of mine.
    I have done this, but the problem still, my mystic is not legendary yet
    Server: 17

  4. #4
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Druken Spirit View Post
    I finish the 3 quests of the legendary mystic, but still showing that have not conclued yet, i did 350k of damage 4 times and a friend of mine told me that his legendary quest appeared only completed one day after having conclued, so i wait, but when i logged today i saw that nothing change...
    Please fix it

    Account ID: 2953187
    Dear Leader
    Please confirm that you fought the right stage. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  5. #5
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Please confirm that you fought the right stage. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    I'm sure the stage is correct
    Server: 17

  6. #6
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    6
    Im not sure you fought the right stage for Mystic Legendary Quest.
    The enemy stage you have to defeat should same with these video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0sEfLeIvF8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkBx63k7oWw

  7. #7
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Druken Spirit View Post
    I'm sure the stage is correct
    Dear Leader
    Could you attach a screenshot of which stage you fought here for us to check please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  8. #8
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Server 29 - War Chief
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    7
    Did you hire a mercenary?
    Mystics legendary quest won't credit if you have used one.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    6
    How many days it took u guys collecting the bleachers?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •