Thread: 4 Teams Suggestion / Team Planning

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

4 Teams Suggestion / Team Planning

Dear all, sorry for my question, but I get a little bit confuse on choosing the teams and I believe that it'd be so helpful to hear from you.
    Currently I'm lvl 89 (4 days to 90).

I do have these heroes 5* Orange:
    - War Chief
    - Commando
    - Frost Mage
    - Old Curse
    - Mystic
    - Death Mage
    - Arcane Sapper
    - Fallen Dominion
    - Cloud Walker
    - Shadow Leaf

These 5* P+4 (and leveling up to Orange):
    - Wind Master
    - Drunken Master
    - Lunar Guardian

These are the rest partially leveled:
    - Chaplain 4* P+4
    - Pilot 5* P+2
    - Phoenix 5* P+2
    - Rifleman 5* P
    - Admiral 4* P+2
    - Machinist 4* P+2
    - Emberstar 4* P+1
    - Lightining Master 4* P+1
    - Shallows Keeper 4* P+1
    - Master Mage 4* P+1
    - Brute 4* P+1
    - Death Knight 4* P+1 (being leveled up in stars)
    - Vengeance Spirit 3* Orange (being leveled up in stars)
    - Imperial Executioner 3* P+4
    - Shadow Shaman 3* P+4
    - Iron Hoof 3* P+3 (being leveled up in stars)
    - Poisoned One 3* P+1
    - Vanguard Warrior 5* P+1 (will be geared to orange in the future for a team with EB)

These are the "virgin" (not leveled up in XP or gear):
    - Soulhunter 4*
    - Savage One 4*
    - Professional Killer 3* (best hero ever :P)
    - Cleric 4*
    - Sniper 4*
    - Mountain 2*
    - Ferryman 2*
    - Bear Warrior 4*
    - Disease Bringer 4* (being leveled up in stars)
    - Ice Mage 3*
    - Depths Voice 3*
    - Psyco 3*
    - Warrior Monk 3*
    - Death Gore 3*
    - Ninja Assassin 3* (being leveled up in stars)
    - Necromancer 2*
    - Silencer 2*
    - Psychic sword 2*
    - Tusked Storm 2*
    - Forest Guardian 2*
    - Lightning Spirit 2*
    - Ember Blade 2* (being leveled up in stars)
    - Light Bringer 1*

First question: what would be your suggestions for a team for Arena and the 3 GA's teams? And the 4th one for the caves?
    Second question: what would be your investment plan on the next heroes to bring up?

I know it's a long thread, but if you read it until this point, thanks in advance and I will appreciate your efforts to help me with your knowledge and intelligent suggestions,

Thanks

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    You've got some issues with your team. The biggest issue is your Silencer. Silencer is IMHO one of the three most important heroes in the entire meta, and yours barely exists. You need to prioritize getting him up to speed. He can function in arena at 4* if necessary.

Don't level Wind Master or Drunken Master to Orange. Wind Master isn't important and Drunken Master is strong enough at P+4 that you're better served putting the gear elsewhere. Do level up Lunar Guardian. She's great in the current meta.

Build Admiral and Machinist ASAP, Admiral is the best 90 tank and Machinist is the best magic DPS.

Build Vanguard and Ember Blade together, you need them both. Neither really is any good at 90 unless Orange. EB might be useable at 3-4 stars.

Phoenix is not a bad investment

You'll want to stop putting stars on DK. He's not a priority. Either build Poisoned One for portals or Hidden Needle for arena. Hidden Needle is starting to emerge as one of the power pieces in arena.

My recommendation for teams is entirely dependent on whether you want to compete as soon as possible or to build for the long term.

Wow, thanks for such an awesom in-depth advice, Thecasualoblivion. I'll focus on that. Later I'll post a better and more complete response cuz now I have some issues to resolve.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Unless you are planning to do WM legendary quest, dont gear her.

Spend every gem youve got to farm Silencer asap.

89 is really late to get VS 5*. She is good in raids, still good in pvp, but not a real bitc..beast anymore. Medium priority now.

I'm just wondering, how do you do with portals ?
    An easy game is a game not worth playing.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Im wondering too.
    Im pretty concern how he do lord of caves lol

Even you didnt lvl up so much hero , but your hero pool didnt doable the current pve content.
    Disease bringer enough at 4*

My personal suggestion~~~~~~
    Stop redeeming the fuckin hoof and raise admiral as 3rd tank garena team
    Admiral is more fucked up rather than VW EB team
    And she can tank for lesbo trial,

You can save garena coin for future hero for sure
    Maybe you like wizard doctor to do phoenix portal

Quote Originally Posted by glitteringlust View Post
    Im wondering too.
    Im pretty concern how he do lord of caves lol

Even you didnt lvl up so much hero , but your hero pool didnt doable the current pve content.
    Disease bringer enough at 4*

My personal suggestion~~~~~~
    Stop redeeming the fuckin hoof and raise admiral as 3rd tank garena team
    Admiral is more fucked up rather than VW EB team
    And she can tank for lesbo trial,

You can save garena coin for future hero for sure
    Maybe you like wizard doctor to do phoenix portal
    I don't think it's fair to dogpile on the poor guy. If you haven't had this forum holding your hand and telling you what to do it's easy to go down the wrong paths. You have to go out of your way and build some fringe heroes to excel at portals, and he's not in great shape for arena and GA. He's not in a position to pursue both at this moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Thecasualoblivion View Post
    You've got some issues with your team. The biggest issue is your Silencer. Silencer is IMHO one of the three most important heroes in the entire meta, and yours barely exists. You need to prioritize getting him up to speed. He can function in arena at 4* if necessary.

Don't level Wind Master or Drunken Master to Orange. Wind Master isn't important and Drunken Master is strong enough at P+4 that you're better served putting the gear elsewhere. Do level up Lunar Guardian. She's great in the current meta.

Build Admiral and Machinist ASAP, Admiral is the best 90 tank and Machinist is the best magic DPS.

Build Vanguard and Ember Blade together, you need them both. Neither really is any good at 90 unless Orange. EB might be useable at 3-4 stars.

Phoenix is not a bad investment

You'll want to stop putting stars on DK. He's not a priority. Either build Poisoned One for portals or Hidden Needle for arena. Hidden Needle is starting to emerge as one of the power pieces in arena.

My recommendation for teams is entirely dependent on whether you want to compete as soon as possible or to build for the long term.
    eb is still atrong at 3 stars i used him full orange 3 stars for a long time getting my fd 5 stars

Everything he says is pretty much meta end game

Quote Originally Posted by Thecasualoblivion View Post
    I don't think it's fair to dogpile on the poor guy. If you haven't had this forum holding your hand and telling you what to do it's easy to go down the wrong paths. You have to go out of your way and build some fringe heroes to excel at portals, and he's not in great shape for arena and GA. He's not in a position to pursue both at this moment.
    Its back to himself again, that just some opinion and suggestion may he not follow it all.
    Its about the way he pick,

Thecausaloblivion
    Yes, you're completely right about Silencer. He's powerful, but for me seemed like nothing, and now I'm focusing on harvesting items. I use 2 stamina recharges per day, and farm only one hero (currently VS). He'll be the next on the list.
    I was expecting to level WM to get her Legendary, and have benefit for the archers.
    Panda now is already orange. Yesterday I got the 2 items needed to upgrade him in crusade.
    I started to build up DK cuz I got him twice doubled in Crusade, so soon he'll be 5*, so the investment is low, and I can mix him on healer teams, AS, etc.
    Then I'll have to decide between PO and HN. HN is really painful to fight against, but in the other side, I don't know if a 3* PO is enough for the portals, where I'm weak until the moment.
    I'll start building Admiral and Machinist ASAP, following your recommendations.
    Same for EB and VW. Regarding EB, I used to get some SSs in the bronze chest, but there has been a while since I got his last SS from the chests. Anyway, I'll build him from GA coins.
    And answering your question, I want to re-arrange my current teams to have the best benefit at this moment, but the plan is to have the heroes for long-term.

Livingmore,
    I'm about 30 SSs to 4* VS, do you really think I should stop farming her? I always liked her. My first team concept was to have a CC char on the team like OC, VS, IE. That's why I started farming her.
    In portals I do max lvl 4
    I'm VIP5, and I stopped buying the monthly card since I noticed that this game was copied from the chinese one, and there was a suspect of ucool changing the game stats without telling the users, also the lawsuit and other minor things that they never did take any action to repair my damage or at least try to compensate. Curently I have 6K diamonds.

Glitteringdust,
    Lord of caves I do with DM, FM, IE, Phoenix, Mystic
    Agree with Admiral. Although I'm able to beat the lesbo 6 with DM, FM, WM, SL, Commando.

Thanks for the tips guys!

Try to do diff 6 at lvl 90
    Its abig amount resource

Po p+1 *3 can do outland doff 6

Quote Originally Posted by glitteringlust View Post
    Try to do diff 6 at lvl 90
    Its abig amount resource
    Diff 6 is a sizable investment. More or less it requires full orange teams that include non-arena heroes. Getting 20-25 pieces of Lance, Rawlis, Scimitar, and Sapphire Staff daily is a big help but it takes a lot of work to get there. Should he do Portals first or build competitive arena and grand arena teams first?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I think you should better invest on heroes for Portals.
    Usually 2x portal 4 drop = 4 to 6 pieces of the highest item. Portal 5 drop = 5 to 8 pieces. And portal 6 drop = 24-26 pieces.
    I reset stamina 6-7 times per day, use all my stamina for gear farming (only do low level elite stage 3 times for quest) but I could barely farm 24-26 pieces from chapter 13-14. The drop rate is terrible if you ask me.

I just reached lvl 90 only 4 days ago and I could do all portals at lvl 6, except Dragon portal (lvl 4)
    1) Dragon lvl 4:
    - Pho max 5* Orange
    - OC max 5* Orange
    - PO 4* 4/6 P+4
    - Com 5* 5/6 P+4 (agi buff to the team and increase attack speed)
    - WC max 5* Orange (help PO with his life steal aura)

2) LoC (hardest portal for me)
    - Mys + FM + Mach max 5* Orange
    - DM 4* max Orange
    - Psy 5* 4/6 Orange

3) Robot:
    - Chap 5* 6/6 P+4
    - DB 4* 6/6 P+4
    - PO 4* 4/6 P+4
    The last two spots are either CW + OC or Psy + DM. Strangely enough, CW tank is good when paired with OC and Psy tank is good with DM as back-up.

4) Phoenix and Raged Blood are the easiest.

IMO, the premium heroes for portals are: DB (4* 6/6 P+4), Chaplain (5* 6/6 P+4), Psy (5* 4/6 O), and Mach (5* max O)
    They are the core that you need to focus on ASAP.

Other heroes for pvp, I would suggest:
    - NA (mainly for guild raid but can be a surprise force in pvp)
    - EB to 4* minimum
    - LG is good when used with a lot of backline hitters like VS, EB, AS. It will ensure that AS will take down at least Mach / FM before he goes down. Since you dont have VS to fighting shape yet, Com is a good substitute although she is vulnerable to AS and FD.
    - VW is a premium tank which offer more flexibility than IH in term of team formation. However, it will require Sil + Mach for VW - EB - Mage team or VS for VW - EB - Physical team. In general, if you are planning for VW, you must also need to plan for other core as well, otherwise he is just a so so DPS tank only.
    - IH is great tank to have but I would trade him for VW immediately unless I got lucky enough to pull him out 2-3 times from crusade (which I did). He is not as flexible as VW . I think better you should drop him now, and spend GA on EB ASAP.

I would do both , its not that hard with his hero pool.

Focus on mach and db(p+4 4/6)
    Last is silencer(this one purple+3 enough till you geared other 2)

Find a better guild with wizard doctor 6x++ to rent
    Lord of caves with dm mach fm myst + tank doable diff 6

look at mr hoper channel
    Your hero pool is very berry good for outland portal