Thread: NEW FEATURE REQUEST War Chief and Phoenix Alerts

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Dekion's Avatar

NEW FEATURE REQUEST War Chief and Phoenix Alerts

Is there a way to show the player if War Chief has died already and come back to life? Frequently I will go hours between playing and when I come back to play, especially for crusade, it would be helpful to know if my War Chief has already been killed once. Sometimes I just cannot remember.

Also with Phoenix, is there a way to show how many times he has turned into an egg. Same reason as above, sucks to think he has died twice only to find out that the next time he dies it was the last and now you no longer have him.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Ah, difference in colour would be great

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Dekion's Avatar
    I think anything that would differentiate would be fantastic. Maybe for Phoenix when he is on last time before dying permanently he turns red or blue or something, and same thing for War Chief. Or they have a glow around them. I don't know, but something. Happened to me the other day again and it was just so frustrating. I can't believe I am the only player with this issue.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Both are crap in crusade so work on different heroes

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    dunno, but i think they are great (especially phoenix) when facing strong enemies. phoenix can be ur silver bullet. have saved my days on many crusades. Just keep him charged and use him when needed. And i use WC for dispossable tank when i can't kill enemies fast. its great to have 2 lives, means he can be disposed 2 times lol
    but i'm talking from team lvl 63 experience, never experienced any purp+2 higher crusade

and yeah, since i use them both for crusade, I vote yes for new feature request!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Godsend View Post
    Both are crap in crusade so work on different heroes
    An early charged phoneix (use 1st or 2nd fight as charger) can be used as a free pass later on
    IGN: [iM] coolasc lvl 90 Server: 47 Quinnard VIP 7 Guild: Impervious