Thread: Suggest for 1.9: revenge system and nerf Ember blade ultimate please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Suggest for 1.9: revenge system and nerf Ember blade ultimate please!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it's very cool if there is Revenge feature include in Arena/Grand Arena. I mean when ever check lost replay and player can revenge immediately after that.

And Ucool can u pls reduce strength of Ember Blade ultimate in next patch because this hero is ridiculous imbalanced. This heroes can guarantee release his ultimate and lifesteal a lot from that. Beside, his ultimate active even he gets stun, silent or even medusa ulti, how in the world that can happen?? why other heroes cant active their ulti under stun and silent while he can??

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    His ultimatr goes off when he dies
    . Try a magic team u should kill him off fast most times

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    i can win enemy team have ember blade, what i mean is his ulti umbalanced compare to other heroes

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 max1912's Avatar
    Nerf his US and he will become trash hero, crybaby
    Stop whining and get him yourself.
    S20 - lvl90

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.php?30242

You can vote for a +1 here.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Such revenge system is not helpful, it's actually you tap on battle and find the one who attacked you to take back your rank.

But there are 2 cases that you don't need that works:
    - First, the attacker lost his rank to someone else, the worse case is he lost his rank to player lower than your current rank. Do you want to swap rank with him ?

- Second, the attacker climb to higher rank, which you can't see in your list. For example he took your rank at 50, then he climbed to rank 5, revenge will swap rank 5 and 50 ? If that works, everyone starts to think how to let the whole guild take top ranking without sweat. People don't use revenge system to avenge, they use revenge system to help their friends.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by BABYfrHEAVEN View Post
    I think it's very cool if there is Revenge feature include in Arena/Grand Arena. I mean when ever check lost replay and player can revenge immediately after that.

And Ucool can u pls reduce strength of Ember Blade ultimate in next patch because this hero is ridiculous imbalanced. This heroes can guarantee release his ultimate and lifesteal a lot from that. Beside, his ultimate active even he gets stun, silent or even medusa ulti, how in the world that can happen?? why other heroes cant active their ulti under stun and silent while he can??
    Why dont you just try to enjoy the game. Play it to releave you from work hassles, stress and other things alike and not the other way around. Be cool and not a fool. Peace