Thread: Crusade Loot Issues and Arena fails unreasonable

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Crusade Loot Issues and Arena fails unreasonable

Hi, I have noticed an exorbitant amount of bad luck in my Crusade (Hard) over the past two weeks or so. I understand that it's "random" but what are the odds that my rewards would often be double raid tickets day after day? I keep getting double crappy white items as well, whereas my friends and guildmates who are doing Crusade (Normal) are getting multiple incredible heroes from their chests. My friend got both the Old Monk AND Fallen Dominion from the same run and yet I'm getting raid tickets and other terrible items. I can't believe my luck is *that* bad!

Also, I've recently been losing to lower level heroes in arena more consistently while using similar heroes with more stars. I don't expect to win them all, naturally, but when my level 63 3-4 star team is getting crushed by a level 59 2 star team of not overpowered, similar heroes something is wrong. They seem to be able to trigger their ultimates at the perfect time while my dumb team just sits there with full energy and dies. And sometimes my higher level heroes moves miss (like Old Curse if he does get his ultimate off) lower level heroes which shouldn't be possible.

My username is AdmiralMerps and my account ID is 17429388. I'm VIP 7 and really want to support this game but even the chests I've opened lately have had mostly terrible items. My free Gold Chests rarely give me anything above a blue item that I have a million of already. I had decent luck when I started, but everyone else on my server is miraculously getting 4 and 5 star heroes that are overpowered and it doesn't seem possible considering our similar levels.

Thanks,
    AdmiralMerps

This game is rigged. Don't spend money on it. I just lost ANOTHER arena with bad luck. His team did not outmatch mine in any way. Just incredibly bad luck for me and incredibly good luck for him. And there's no way my 4 star Deathgore should have died so fast without killing his front line heroes as well. We both had Arcane Sappers and his attacked my Deathgore and crit for 6.1K, then used his ultimate INSTANTLY while mine attacked once, sat there with a full ultimate and didn't use it, and died to more lucky crits by his team. This is so stupid now; I really liked this game too. Anything to get people to spend more money, I guess.

Now I can't even watch my arena replays. Nothing is showing up --fix my crusade drop rate, make my arenas fair, or give me my damn money back. This is ridiculous.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    A dog bite u, u can bite the dog back.
    A mosquitoe bite u, can u bite it back?

Life is not fair, it will never be fair.

As for the arena bug, it should be fix as of today update that was being done to the server side.
    uCool would be compensating for the issue that you are facing after they rectify the situation from your side.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    1 month without a single card drop in crusade is more than your 2 weeks joke.
    Your badluck is bad

Hey fair enough --I mostly wanted to make sure it wasn't just me. Bad luck is bad luck, that's fine. But just in case there was a problem/bug/glitch/hack/whatever, I wanted to report it.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralMerps View Post
    Now I can't even watch my arena replays. Nothing is showing up --fix my crusade drop rate, make my arenas fair, or give me my damn money back. This is ridiculous.
    To comment on this: Obviously all history-data (chat, replays, logs) is lost due to the server restart from 5:30 am to ~6:00am.

Besides, you're just facing a streak of bad luck. Dont give up, you'll jump up the day you get two top-heroes in crusade and two bloody eyes from a free bronze chest! :)
    The problem is, you won't remember remotely your good luck - bad luck is so much more dominant in ones memory.

/edit: If I may add: Deathgore is a terrible hero! Better don't invest too much in him, you may regret it!
    Generally he's considered as one of the worst heroes, without a useful function anywhere. There's a fresh thread around which discusses if he's usable for trash in guild raids, but seems he fails there also.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    If you use the same team with more stars they will ult first and win

Yeah the only reason I use him as my tank most of the time is I felt like I got lucky by getting him and 60 more stones from Crusade. He and the Lunar Guardian are the only two heroes I've gotten from Crusade, and I really needed a better tank than the Admiral! I just managed to get enough stones to make my War Chief 3 stars so I'll probably switch him in. I appreciate the feedback, and sorry to bitch. It just gets frustrating!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Admiral with easy 5 stars from bronze chests and legendary quests+full gear is one of the best, if not the best, tanks right now

Really? I'm really unlucky with chests; I think I've gotten maybe 3 total Admiral stones from opening hundreds. But when I farmed her to two stars via elite stages she seemed to die even quicker than before lol

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    She's only good as 5 star lengendary,WC is king early on