Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 167

Thread: Thoughts on heroes at level 90

  1. #151
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    5
    Nope, did not make screen that time. Maybe I'm wrong and it was another hero, but image with that panda (L) still is in front of my eyes

  2. #152
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    No, it's a bug - Chap HP will get the original's boost only if Admiral is in the team.
    Sounds logical, thanks for confirming

  3. #153
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    5
    Any idea how to counter below:

    LE(L), IE(L), DV(L), DPS Hero,
    DPS Hero

    All 5 star and orange +2.

    I'm having a hard time to counter once LE dies which zapped the energy of my heroes, and eventually will die 1 by 1 because of lack of energy because opponent heroes starting to cast their ulti's 1 by 1.

  4. #154
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    5
    Why isnt mountain in bronze chests?!?!?!?!

  5. #155
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    319
    Rep Power
    15
    Only 1* heroes are in bronze chests. He is 2*.

  6. #156
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    15
    No one uses LE on my server so I don't know if this will work try using heroes that hit back line instead of d tank so don't use FD for sure

  7. #157
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,840
    Rep Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizpeh View Post
    Any idea how to counter below:

    LE(L), IE(L), DV(L), DPS Hero,
    DPS Hero

    All 5 star and orange +2.

    I'm having a hard time to counter once LE dies which zapped the energy of my heroes, and eventually will die 1 by 1 because of lack of energy because opponent heroes starting to cast their ulti's 1 by 1.
    Im versusing that kind of team in grand arena and dumping random magic team.
    Surprisingly mage team with aoe kill their backline so fast rather than LE which has high mag res.

    Im using dm fm com mystic oc all o+0
    To counter
    LE, dv ,vso+1 ,ninja, ie o+1
    (Mixed o+1/2)

    Maybe thats luck because its on grand arena and its random attack lol

  8. #158
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    826
    Rep Power
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by glitteringlust View Post
    Im versusing that kind of team in grand arena and dumping random magic team.
    Surprisingly mage team with aoe kill their backline so fast rather than LE which has high mag res.

    Im using dm fm com mystic oc all o+0
    To counter
    LE, dv ,vso+1 ,ninja, ie o+1
    (Mixed o+1/2)

    Maybe thats luck because its on grand arena and its random attack lol
    Makes sense as that team dont have early bursts. I wonder if sending pussy tank(IH etc) facing LE and heavy backline dps : AS/HN/LG etc works as well?

  9. #159
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    5
    Hello im new member in here, currently on lv 87 server 123. I'm curious, is Mystic worth to finish the legendary quest? Since his legendary skill is useless to all main arena team, am i wrong? and is HN worth to invest? Because now im investing on NA, IE and DV. I dont think i will continue my AS/HN. Thanks for the help.

  10. #160
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    5
    Great post, thanks

  11. #161
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,047
    Rep Power
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by AyameNoop View Post

    She's pretty much relegated SL to the bench, now my poor SL can't justify the expensive gears to get to Orange
    she is good member for a counter team for SQ... just take her to O+1 (skip O+0)

  12. #162
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    5
    thanks for sharing!

  13. #163
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    4
    Thanks. Nice post.

  14. #164
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    5

    lunar guardian

    anybody has lunar orange +2.... can +2 make a difference knowing that she felt behind...

  15. #165
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    772
    Rep Power
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by seycool View Post
    anybody has lunar orange +2.... can +2 make a difference knowing that she felt behind...
    I have and she is "meh"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •