Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on heroes at level 90

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    I had an idea to do for a long term test I wanted to keep a hero at lvl 1 and get them to 5 stars then level them up so that thier Stat growth is optimized and they will be stronger than the same hero that is identical to them in every way exept for they were five stars much later therefore losing Stat growth and subsequently being weaker than my hero that was five stars at level 1.

Is this a good Idea or am I an idiot?
    Any feedback is apreciated and I would like if someone could point out any errors in my idea or validate it in some way

Thanks.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    You are an idiot !!! Nah, jst joking

There isnt any difference in leveling 1 star or 5 star heroes. The difference between star level will ne added once stars are evolved. Lets say 1 hero 1 star strenth is 3, 2 star is 4, you are lvl 50. When you evolve from 1 to 2 star, the hero gets lvl x star difference, 50x1 = 50 strengths. Makes sense?

Ok thanks for that. I get it now. I guess it back to the drawing board! I need a new competitive edge

Hello,

I'm very sorry to offtop a bit, but could not start a new theme as a just registered on the forum (however playing for some time already).
    Could anyone please clarify me in some questions, regarding heroes above 90 (at least this is regarding the topic )
    1. What triggers legendary quest start? I've got one started on Succubus (but did not payed any attention after what actions), and completed it successfully, howere no new quests are popping up. I've got various heroes oranged and lvl 90, but no new legendaries are coming up.
    2. Is it possible to proceed in two legendary quests simultaneously? So for two heroes at once?
    3. Is there any updated list of conditions for every hero quest steps? For example I was not able to find them for Ember Blade, however have seen him legendary in arena.
    Thank You for replies in advance.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    1) Only some heroes have legendary skills and quests available. When you look at skill list of some hero and try to scroll down, sometimes you can see 5th skill. Such a hero has the legendary quest available and after completing the legendary skill will be unlocked.
    2) No.
    3) Most of them you will find at www.heroescharge.help - Heroes. (But Emberblade hasn't 5th skill in his skill list, so I suppose he cannot be legendary.)

Thanks for answers.
    1. Could You please precise - what triggers the start of the quest? As I've got heroes, that 100% can be legendary and I've seen them with L letter on other players. Admiral, Ember Blade etc. Shall i complete any regular/elite stage again to trigger the opening of the quest? Or what shall happen to start the quest?
    2. Thanks. Clear
    3. Thanks again, will track this resource.

1) When the hero, whose legendary quest is available, is promoted to orange (and maybe he must be at level 90, don't know), you can tap on the "?" gear (top left) and then you can start the quest.

Hero has a great potential, that You will know in future... But ok, seems like there is a bug on my side, not any additional validations.

Quote Originally Posted by ragana View Post
    Hero has a great potential, that You will know in future...
    It will appear, when legendary quest isn't available.
    When I tap on ? gear of WindMaster, I can see "You can only open one hero's legendary quest at one time." (As I'm working on another hero's legendary quest.)

There is another visual indicator, which heroes have legendary quest available. When I tap on Heroes in right menu and look at their gear icons (the 6-icons row under the name), I can see "?" or empty box at the first position. "?" means the legendary quest is available.
    (I'm talking about orange 90+ heroes, of course.)

Yeap, thanks for that indicator. Ember blade is not with "?" in there. Strange. Orange and 90 lvl. but only all around shoes are equipped atm.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Yeap, thanks for that indicator. Ember blade is not with "?" in there. Strange. Orange and 90 lvl. but only all around shoes are equipped atm.
    I'm afraid EB doesn't have a legendary quest at the moment.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon7

Why then there are sometimes heroes with EB and L letter in upper left corner ? Have seen these in Arena.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Hi,

I have another question regarding legendary skills.
    I juste upgraded my Admiral to Legendary, when I select her a specific icon briefly appears, showing that she is part of the Originals, same if I then select another original. I understand that her legendary skill applies to them.

But, if I only select another Orignal (for example Chaplain) without selecting Admiral, the icon also shows. Does this mean that Chaplain is taking benefit from the Admiral legendary skill even if Admiral is not selected?

Why then there are sometimes heroes with EB and L letter in upper left corner ? Have seen these in Arena.
    That's not possible, maybe your saw the L in another Hero's portrait? Are you sure it was EB? Do you have an image?

Quote Originally Posted by Carmody View Post
    Hi,

I have another question regarding legendary skills.
    I juste upgraded my Admiral to Legendary, when I select her a specific icon briefly appears, showing that she is part of the Originals, same if I then select another original. I understand that her legendary skill applies to them.

But, if I only select another Orignal (for example Chaplain) without selecting Admiral, the icon also shows. Does this mean that Chaplain is taking benefit from the Admiral legendary skill even if Admiral is not selected?
    No, it's a bug - Chap HP will get the original's boost only if Admiral is in the team.