Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Status of the game

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

Status of the game

Theres still no updates on nxt patch.
    No annoucement on new hero
    And no comment on any of the ucool of the status of the lawsuit.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    YEAH ! Another daily whining ! I guess everyone is getting used to it...
    There is actually an update as Ember said they will be releasing the third patch of legendary quests

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Havent you been bored yet with these kind of threads?
    lel crap loot in hard crusade lel

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Ucool packed thier bags they are long gone they will just milk us til they get shut down

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post
    Ucool packed thier bags they are long gone they will just milk us til they get shut down

not really
    lel crap loot in hard crusade lel

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    dead, apparently.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Se7en Strife's Avatar
    1.9 wont be out at least within a month from now according to betty if that's the answer you so desperately seek.
    Violent Resolution - #Everyone's An Enemy#

♏️Se7en

s58 Corvus Nemesis Officer
    s54 Arrec [SG]Silent Leader

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    to be honest with you stop.whinning and get out of here

Why is everyone attacking the OP. Geez he is concerned and rightfully so. The staff makes enough money to fork out an ad for the super bowl and can't just communicate with the people who provide their income.

1. That means the honest communication would hurt their revenue stream which does not bode well.

2. There is a reason why it's not business as usual and it would be nice to know why.

I do know that making the threads doesn't help since they will simply ignore you and it crowds up the forum.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    OP is just care so much about this game. He's whining because he afraid of losing HC

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ForgivenYo View Post
    Why is everyone attacking the OP. Geez he is concerned and rightfully so. The staff makes enough money to fork out an ad for the super bowl and can't just communicate with the people who provide their income.

1. That means the honest communication would hurt their revenue stream which does not bode well.

2. There is a reason why it's not business as usual and it would be nice to know why.

I do know that making the threads doesn't help since they will simply ignore you and it crowds up the forum.
    You know why? Because this guy has opened the same thread almost everyday. Yes, I understand we all care about the future of the game and I think we have voiced out every points to the devs but a single reply has not been delivered to us. It's just tiring to see this thread specially from the same person.

It would be nice, to be honest, if a new guy has made it but this is coming from natycayle who's obviously trolling everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferico View Post
    You know why? Because this guy has opened the same thread almost everyday. Yes, I understand we all care about the future of the game and I think we have voiced out every points to the devs but a single reply has not been delivered to us. It's just tiring to see this thread specially from the same person.

It would be nice, to be honest, if a new guy has made it but this is coming from natycayle who's obviously trolling everyone.
    I guess I haven't been keeping up with this as much. I didn't know he had made multiple threads on this matter.

Carry on sir your doing a fine job.

Ucool you are not doing a good job and have brought shame upon your loved ones.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Some people are afraid other people don't quit game as they do, so they keep coming to this forum & telling people (should) quit game because of lawsuit, late update, no new version, not good support, hackers, etc.

That is a kind of psychopathy (mental illness), they decide to do something (in this case: quit game) but unsure that is wrong or right, in order to support their decision, they want other people do the same as they did by keep telling about game issues and developer's issue.

My advice to those people is: just let it go, if you quit = let leave forever, don't think about it anymore you will feel much better, if you keep playing = accept those issues and enjoy the game.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    1.9 is coming out soon
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+