Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: crusade is getting stupid...

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Angry crusade is getting stupid...

I'm level 76, most of my heroes are there or there abouts. Full equipped, enchanted and skills maxed. Yet my heroes are dying to level 50's and early 60's..... I do have 4 5 star heroes only and seem to fight at least 2 5 stars from round 1... Come on really. Is this a way for you to get me to spend money in the game, sorry I rather quit, thought this is a good gam its getting ridiculous. Its quite funny when you play easy your health and HP wlare suppose to go up, but that doesn't seem to happen. I play hard till about the 3rd purple case and it just get stupid around there and hard for me to do....

Arena is the same I'm losing to level 68 paying customer. Its bullcrap most of the time we have the same team lol.... Ironhoff, ember blade, fallen, cloud walker and commondo... Sometimes war chief is used too...

This game is frustrating.... But I am playing less and less, soon to not playing if things don't change for non-payers

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Keep in mind, that mirroring an enemy team of lower level will most certain result in a defeat.
    Their ultis are charged way faster, which will kill your superior heroes.

Besides, using Chaplain (or even more heroes capable of healing) is mandatory for success in crusade!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Son crusade is ok,your team probably has flaws.

The real problem of crusade is the shitty drops that have become a constant fact
    lel crap loot in hard crusade lel

Ohh yip never though of that.... Thanks....

Don't think my team is flawed..... Usually have iron Hoff, fallen, cloud, phoenix, commondo.... This the shouldn't be losing to level 55-63, other team is knight, celtric, dmage, frost, mystic.... Then a third team of blade, chief, ice mage, wind, chap/shadow... These team should have people dying.... But if people got advice love to hear it

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    The real problem of Crusade - meet myself EVERY DAY on 14-15 stages
    It's cool - beat fresh MYSELF with near-dead same heroes

P.S. I get near 30 Holy Seed and Demon's Arrow from Crusade... and HC have only 5-6 heroes, which needs them)

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by savage01 View Post
    Don't think my team is flawed..... Usually have iron Hoff, fallen, cloud, phoenix, commondo.... This the shouldn't be losing to level 55-63, other team is knight, celtric, dmage, frost, mystic.... Then a third team of blade, chief, ice mage, wind, chap/shadow... These team should have people dying.... But if people got advice love to hear it

I use commando-death knight-moon knight or whatever she is called-chaplain-and that purple witch,9/10 times i finish with this same team without changing any fighter.I sometimes pop in old curse if things are rough to freeze them.
    lel crap loot in hard crusade lel

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagathur View Post

P.S. I get near 30 Holy Seed and Demon's Arrow from Crusade... and HC have only 5-6 heroes, which needs them)
    I don't think we should use same heroes to our Arena heroes. Arena team should be strong but 1-time-use heroes, like FD, Mach, etc. we only need they kill enemies savagely. Crusade team should be weaker but can recover health and mana after each battle, like DK, Chaplain.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by savage01 View Post
    sorry now to sound rude but your an idiot,there is a million threads saying DK and DM rule crusade and you use a bullshit team like that????thats not a crusade team so if you can't take advice and use idiot teams and blame the game is retarded.DM i repeat again DM is the must have heroe for crusade no exceptions,a team that consists of DK/DM/chap/mystic and vs/OC are for crusade not the shit your using,to be honest I'm shocked your getting to the 3rd purple chest with the crap you use

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Crusade hard mode is cake man. If your having trouble keep all your heros at let's say 75 even if your team level is 80. It goes by your heros for matches.

1. Use the retreat button alot and switch in heroes to try to get best results.

2. Use the first 3 stages to charge ults for others.

3. After first 3 stages use a core team of something like Chaplin DM DK CW and commando. Tons of different combos like DB and others you can use as well to roll on to at least 13/15 with ease.

Awesome getting called an idiot by someone with poor grammar.... Look ibdon't want to sound rude, then insult someone cool you must be the man... But yeah I guess you can't read cause I use DM and dk but as everyone does you mix and match depending on HP and health etc....... So I guess I'm an idiot for having that team though you recommend them too and I'm the idiot... But thanks for your awesome comment I'm sure I'll find you in other post calling people idiots and not offering constructive comments....

Thanks man that's a good line up I'll give it a try.... ive similar line ups, but usually bring in chap if my players need some health, as she doesn't really off much in attack, my back line is usually commondo if I have attacking line up or mystic if my magic is in (I use magic more) dk DM old curse etc....

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Open crusade hit the tip button...games shows you the purple team needed for 15/15

Mystic chaplain old curse frost mage death mage....sure you may need to sub a hero at 10 or 11but if you level them properly and gear properly this is a team to level 90.

I have used this team for months...always 15/15 normal
    hard mode I sub here and there still 15/15
    Sub mystic with commando
    sub old curse with phoenix
    sub old curse with sapper against heavy backline support team.

I have to agree as posted above...you are using your teams incorrectly.

Vip 11 level 88

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by samitas View Post
    The real problem of crusade is the shitty drops that have become a constant fact
    THIS! Do we really need to have raid tickets as a drop in hard crusade? Soul Stone drop inconsistency is still a big issue too!
    "Do or do not, there is no try!"

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagathur View Post

Me too, I always meet myself everyday in this 2 weeks at stage 13/14/15. It's harder meet my own heroes than the others.