Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fucking annoyed

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Se7en Strife's Avatar

Fucking annoyed

What the fuck is with ucool?

What the hell is with your promises?

I've all along been a loyal customer and supporter of the app but things have a limit.

There have been issues in the past that have surfaced which the admin has mentioned to rectify them asap. But they never came. Are those all talk or just plain bullshit?

The server migration feature that was rumored to be coming "soon", after 4 fucking months and still it is coming "soon". All i see is ember just pacifying the crowd until hopefully they forget the shit about it but i don't. Just that i didnt bother mentioning it.

You have time to do stupid stuff like nerfing the bronze chest drop rates, nerfing soul stones farming, nerfing heroes, roll backing other players etc but you dont deliver on your promises.

I don't even want to talks about 1.9 and summoner update. I think its been bitched about more than enough by others so you should get the point.

Lastly, the TOP 10 results for hero design is OVERDUE for a MONTH, did you honestly think i will just fucking forget about it like most ppl did about server migration? You were the one who started the whole thing and now you just want to wash your hands off it? The fuck?

I emailed support twice only to get the stupid generic email that it will be coming "soon". Ya coming "soon" your head. It will only take 2-3 hours to scan through the entries for top 10 and you cannot even be fucking bothered to do it. OK. Well Played!

Im gonna copy the entirety of this post into notes and repost it over and over again until you can be bothered to do it and if so happen you ignore or delete it so dont even bother running away from it.

All i ask for is that you practice what you preach. Is that so fucking hard?
    Violent Resolution - #Everyone's An Enemy#

♏️Se7en

s58 Corvus Nemesis Officer
    s54 Arrec [SG]Silent Leader

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Se7en Strife View Post
    What the fuck is with ucool?

What the hell is with your promises?

I've all along been a loyal customer and supporter of the app but things have a limit.

There have been issues in the past that have surfaced which the admin has mentioned to rectify them asap. But they never came. Are those all talk or just plain bullshit?

The server migration feature that was rumored to be coming "soon", after 4 fucking months and still it is coming "soon". All i see is ember just pacifying the crowd until hopefully they forget the shit about it but i don't. Just that i didnt bother mentioning it.

You have time to do stupid stuff like nerfing the bronze chest drop rates, nerfing soul stones farming, nerfing heroes, roll backing other players etc but you dont deliver on your promises.

I don't even want to talks about 1.9 and summoner update. I think its been bitched about more than enough by others so you should get the point.

Lastly, the TOP 10 results for hero design is OVERDUE for a MONTH, did you honestly think i will just fucking forget about it like most ppl did about server migration? You were the one who started the whole thing and now you just want to wash your hands off it? The fuck?

I emailed support twice only to get the stupid generic email that it will be coming "soon". Ya coming "soon" your head. It will only take 2-3 hours to scan through the entries for top 10 and you cannot even be fucking bothered to do it. OK. Well Played!

Im gonna copy the entirety of this post into notes and repost it over and over again until you can be bothered to do it and if so happen you ignore or delete it so dont even bother running away from it.

All i ask for is that you practice what you preach. Is that so fucking hard?
    Dear Leader
    We will convey your words and suggestions to our production and operation team as well as to our senior developer. Thanks for your support to Heroes Charge.

Best Regards
    Betty

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    We need answers and not generic comments. Come back with answers about 1.9, otherwise close the entire forum.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    for the hero designing things, just throw out some 1500 gems to calm them down. make sure you throw to people who will come here and claim they got the prizes.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Zäschi's Avatar
    Thank you Se7en Strife, what you said resonated very strongly with me.

Mr./Ms. Betty#69: Tell us how many users are using this very account? These generic answers are just plain ridicoulus! Can you not even spend the time to place a decent answer this this serious subject? How about the Senior Developer should open an account and post an answer with his first post here himself? ucool get your shit togheter - your loyal supporters are dying off...

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    supporters dying off? they probably are milking money out of you till the lawsuit comes and they will disappear after taking your cash.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    You got the valid point

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We will convey your words and suggestions to our production and operation team as well as to our senior developer. Thanks for your support to Heroes Charge.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Well i look forward to a reply "soon".

♏️Se7en

When I think of it, I'm really pissed off that such a great game is in the hand of stupid clowns like Ucool. Suck our cash out and spit in our face again and again. We deserve it cause we re stupid anough for buying in your scam!
    Stupidity level: vip9.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Rng drop fix
    Soulstone hack
    Bronze chest nerf 10x
    Guild drop rate reduces
    Bug in arena and booty
    Hack status hero
    Bronze chest nerf 1x

Did i forgot something

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    1. Server Migration feature would not be available in the near future.

2. 1.9 would not be available within a month.

3. Hero Design campaign top 10 would be announced next week. Ember is dealing it now. Thanks.

4. We didn't change the Soul Stone drop rate.

5. Bronze Box nerf(no crafted purples) was the consideration for keeping game instereting in the long run.

Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    1. Server Migration feature would not be available in the near future.

2. 1.9 would not be available within a month.

3. Hero Design campaign top 10 would be announced next week. Ember is dealing it now. Thanks.

4. We didn't change the Soul Stone drop rate.

5. Bronze Box nerf(no crafted purples) was the consideration for keeping game instereting in the long run.

Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Ok noted. Next week it is.

♏️Se7en

Is it anyway to enable the guild admiration feature before v1.9? There are many players including myself that is VIP 12 + and we are losing this feature to admire guild mates having reached level 80 which is our current server cap.

I think it is fair to say that you can make many players happy by enabling this feature despite all the bugs that surfaced recently.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    You got it, 1.9 is postponed. When say not within a month, it means stop asking for a month and forget it in the meantine.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    You got it, 1.9 is postponed. When say not within a month, it means stop asking for a month and forget it in the meantine.
    It means don't ever expect it, never