Thread: Bugs bugs bugs everywhere, This is HC not It's a Bug life )=

New Comers

Angry Bugs bugs bugs everywhere, This is HC not It's a Bug life )=

Server: 31 (Kron)

Character Name: Jep

Account ID: 4631502

Device(optional): One Plus

Estimate Time of Problem: May 12th, 2015 0953 (UTC+08:00) Kuala Lumpur, Singapore

Problem Detail:

1) When fighting booty cave, enemy supposedly to be killed off in the first try came back alive and at FULL HEALTH in the second try. This is totally unacceptable there has been numerous occasion where i have encounter problem like this.

2) Device randomly restart whenever playing HC, no specific time as it occurs randomly.

3) This is sort of repeating since a lot of threads already reported this but I'm frustrated the fact that after 1.5 month the arena bugs still exists and I saw someone mentioned that it is due to server migration bugs for ios users what about android users?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will report 1) to our developers and for 3) Our game server version is an older version than the android game client that the incompatibility caused the problem. Because we have to wait for iTunes to verify our iOS game client first before we can release the latest game server version to public servers. The good news is that iTunes just approved our iOS game client on Sunday that we can release the latest game server version to public servers within 1 or 2 days which will fix the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty