Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 215

Thread: Heroes Charge Account lost

  1. #46
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by hotmanpas@gmail.com View Post
    Hi,
    I lost my account because i reset my phone.

    Game: Heroes Charge
    PlayerID: I Forget
    ServerID: I Forget
    PlayerName: I Forget
    Category: Account Lost

    my email is: hotmanpas@gmail.com
    Could you inform me which server do i play? please reply
    Dear leader,

    We can't find your character without any information. Gmail account doesn't help.

    Best Regards,

    Betty

  2. #47
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    6
    Dear Betty,

    I've already connected to G+ account.
    Here the screenshoot.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-08-20-13-58-02.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	7360

  3. #48
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by hotmanpas@gmail.com View Post
    Dear Betty,

    I've already connected to G+ account.
    Here the screenshoot.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-08-20-13-58-02.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	7360
    Dear Leader
    We need your in-game name to address your main account first. And iTunes doesn't share any account information with third party companies that Apple ID or Game Center ID doesn't help. Please confirm that the spelling of your in-game name is correct. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  4. #49
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    6
    Dear Betty,
    My in-game name : Avatar
    probably would help.
    Please help, coz i still choose server one by one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We need your in-game name to address your main account first. And iTunes doesn't share any account information with third party companies that Apple ID or Game Center ID doesn't help. Please confirm that the spelling of your in-game name is correct. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  5. #50
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by hotmanpas@gmail.com View Post
    Dear Betty,
    My in-game name : Avatar
    probably would help.
    Please help, coz i still choose server one by one.
    Dear Leader
    We have too many players called Avatar. Do you remember what level you are or any other in-game information please?

    Best Regards
    Betty

  6. #51
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    6

    Lost my Account

    [QUOTE=Ploutvak;162244]Good morning, one day I broke the tablets on which I played the HC. My Account of what I want to go back Team Level: 89 Name: Ploutvak VIP 3 Server 29 War Chief : Account ID: 4312217 Guild ID: 42048 : Guild CZGuild

    133 Amun Soyr (X) Team Level: 1 Account ID: 19682728 account for me that it joined after downloading HC. Email: ploutvak88@Gmail.com

  7. #52
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    [QUOTE=Ploutvak;164551]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ploutvak View Post
    Good morning, one day I broke the tablets on which I played the HC. My Account of what I want to go back Team Level: 89 Name: Ploutvak VIP 3 Server 29 War Chief : Account ID: 4312217 Guild ID: 42048 : Guild CZGuild

    133 Amun Soyr (X) Team Level: 1 Account ID: 19682728 account for me that it joined after downloading HC. Email: ploutvak88@Gmail.com
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Both accounts must be on the same server for us to make the re-link operation. Please use your new account to switch to your old server and give us the new account id again. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  8. #53
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    6
    Today I bought a new tablet and ... yes, I lost my account.

    ServerID: 44 - Malak
    PlayerName: DeMoNGo
    Level: 90
    Guild: Cl4P-TP
    Category: Account Lost
    PlayerID (of the new char which I switched to Malak): 22289603

    Thanks in advance!

  9. #54
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    6
    Dear administrator,

    I lost my account also because i have changed my android device.
    My old user name was vamper and i can't remember my ID was on lvl 84 on server 105 orellhim
    I have already create a new account with name fr ID 22156039 lvl 37 and brought him already to server 105 orellhim.
    Please can you help me?

    thanks in advance

    btw my old device is broken so I can not check back my account

  10. #55
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by vamper View Post
    Dear administrator,

    I lost my account also because i have changed my android device.
    My old user name was vamper and i can't remember my ID was on lvl 84 on server 105 orellhim
    I have already create a new account with name fr ID 22156039 lvl 37 and brought him already to server 105 orellhim.
    Please can you help me?

    thanks in advance

    btw my old device is broken so I can not check back my account
    Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  11. #56
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by DeMoN.Go View Post
    Today I bought a new tablet and ... yes, I lost my account.

    ServerID: 44 - Malak
    PlayerName: DeMoNGo
    Level: 90
    Guild: Cl4P-TP
    Category: Account Lost
    PlayerID (of the new char which I switched to Malak): 22289603

    Thanks in advance!
    Dear Leader
    Please confirm that the spelling of your in-game name DeMoNGo is correct. We couldn't find your account by searching the in-game name you gave. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  12. #57
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Thank you so much Betty its working

  13. #58
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Please confirm that the spelling of your in-game name DeMoNGo is correct. We couldn't find your account by searching the in-game name you gave. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Hey there Betty, yes, my mistake. I have missed a dot. The correct spelling is:
    In-game name: DeMoN.Go

  14. #59
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by DeMoN.Go View Post
    Hey there Betty, yes, my mistake. I have missed a dot. The correct spelling is:
    In-game name: DeMoN.Go
    Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  15. #60
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    6
    Thank you very much!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •