Thread: what's new?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

what's new?

hi guys! i used to be the best player on here, but due to the blatant idiocy and the constant money grabbing of the developers, i was forced to leave the game. but now that i'm thinking of returning, what are some of the new additions the devs implemented on the game?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I would highly suggest not coming back. Ucool is being sued by a Korean game company because they were blatantly copying the korean companies game codes. The game is not being updated like it used to be. (They have to develop their own code now...apparently it's much harder than taking someone else's work lolol) go figure. There's also a nasty bug running through the arena that has been around over a month and they haven't bothered to fix. Hope this helps!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by pmmullan90 View Post
    I would highly suggest not coming back. Ucool is being sued by a Korean game company because they were blatantly copying the korean companies game codes. The game is not being updated like it used to be. (They have to develop their own code now...apparently it's much harder than taking someone else's work lolol) go figure. There's also a nasty bug running through the arena that has been around over a month and they haven't bothered to fix. Hope this helps!
    It's a Chinese company.

It's interesting now that HC is going on a diff arc by releasing original heroes.

Overall this game is still really fun and addictive but ofc if a player has been 90 for a while there isn't much content to keep him/her interested.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Look guys m0rtr3d come back.....
    Lollll

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Who's m0rtr3d anyway? :P a gamer on forum
    Server 68

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    better stay away the game is a dead end