Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts about no 1.9 updates?

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

Thoughts about no 1.9 updates?

This would probably the longest no updates of this game. Usually every month we have an update, but today they give us an excuse that 1.9 is buggy. Ofcourse its buggy, they wont be able to copy any codes anymore.
    I think there would be a big change to this game, and it will make their game of its own, that is if they can resolve their lawsuit problem.
    So what you guys been upto? i was wondering if there are still big spender out there? I was tho

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    I thought you quit already? You whine every now and then with every thread you opened.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I dont really care when the patch will hit the servers, now we have more time to stabalize our heroes at 90, and get like 3 legendary heroes until the next batch of legendary heroes will arrive. I dont really get why people are so avid to get the new patch, be happy that they have released patches regularly for so long.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by natycale View Post
    This would probably the longest no updates of this game. Usually every month we have an update, but today they give us an excuse that 1.9 is buggy. Ofcourse its buggy, they wont be able to copy any codes anymore.
    I think there would be a big change to this game, and it will make their game of its own, that is if they can resolve their lawsuit problem.
    So what you guys been upto? i was wondering if there are still big spender out there? I was tho
    Big Spender here.
    Still playing despite all the problems.
    Why stop?
    It's not like Lilith is going to support the player base at HC.
    We all know the outcome is going to hurt the players.
    So just let us play. I've made peace with uCool. It is what it is. If it shuts down so be it.

In the mean time lets criticize how The new Hero Ice Spirit created by uCool's development team uses Recipes (not equipment) to level up. Not sure if this was an oversight but too easy to promote.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Keep talking again & again & again, do you guy not feel it boring ? Whatever you talk don't change anything.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    I dont really care when the patch will hit the servers, now we have more time to stabalize our heroes at 90, and get like 3 legendary heroes until the next batch of legendary heroes will arrive. I dont really get why people are so avid to get the new patch, be happy that they have released patches regularly for so long.

You are wise.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ZantGX View Post
    In the mean time lets criticize how The new Hero Ice Spirit created by uCool's development team uses Recipes (not equipment) to level up. Not sure if this was an oversight but too easy to promote.
    easy mean weak hero.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Well this is a very good timing for free players to catch up with top players since there is no update

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Marcos_M's Avatar
    They're making their own code i think, updates will come and be regular once they stabilished their code.

And stop complaining, no patch doesn't means "There are no fun features anymore", you need new stuff to play a game? Why did you play the game if you get bored easilly?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Nokiya420's Avatar
    I'm quite happy with the no updates.
    I think major updates should only be once in 2 months.

They shouldn't update to orange1/2 nor lvl 100 anytime soon.
    Let the people enjoy endgame and get legendary items.

3 new heroes each month is too much.
    There should only be two. One for signup and one for store.

And before you say this is ucools biggest source of income, they could easily create skins for heroes and sell those for lots of gems.
    People will buy them like crazy.
    I know I would buy couple for my favorite heroes right away if they are

There's so many things in the game. The only ones who could possibly be bored are people on 1-10 servers.

Others still have plenty things to collect, unless they threw like 1000$ at the game. Even if you did, you can enjoy being at the top in your server.

although i want to see new content im alright with having no new stuff for a little bit longer so i can level my heroes to lvl 90 (im 87 atm, non vip server 25)
    Herrow, I stream heroes charge at http://www.twitch.tv/blushyface and i like to draw :3
    My website/community (new, feel free to join :3) http://blushyface.com

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Won't ever be coming in any possibility i think. Though i can't complain about that cos i still got a long way with my heroes already. Hope things will be better

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Falcon's Avatar
    Hope they make the price of refreshing godfather market
    Cheaper 300gem after the 3th is high a little bit

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Few reasons why i think its not released

1. The content it has is probabaly more evidence against them since its pretty much the same content as lilith games.

2. lilith games put more hidden encrypted messages for evidence and ucool developers cant find those messages.

3. ucool cant code

4. Ucool knows thier screwed and gave up on the update

"..." So what you guys been upto? "..."

I have a morning ritual, I call it "the terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose. 
With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.
I found tonight that it is more successful to progressively humm it louder as you perform the ritual.